BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

I hope Weeknd get a great sex scene with her.

2. kalel32688

kalel32688 Member

It was a random couple in the episode "Homecoming," played by extras.

3. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

4. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

i hope Rachel Bloom do some IR love scene

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Is Keegan in a competition with William Jackson Harper. ;) lol.

6. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

I just finished watching this season and

I'm not sure where you got that, but he was just being kept in a paralyzed state, where he can move his eyes only. And he is still alive at the end of the season.

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Yeah the whole season finale had me confused. I'm not sure what was going on.

8. ColiBreh1

Saw this post from @Thump in another thread. That "American Dreams" NBC show with Brittany Snow caught my eye seeing as, according to Wikipedia, Brittany Snow plays the lead character & the black male teen regular character (played by Arlen Escarpeta) is her good friend that eventually becomes her love interest:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't think I've seen anyone ever mention "American Dreams" in this thread, so I never considered checking for it. But reading the Home Media section on the Wikipedia page for the show, I doubt the show is on any streaming or digital purchase services & seeing how only the 1st season was put out on DVD, it's gonna be hard finding good quality pirated copies of the 2nd & 3rd season.

9. ColiBreh1

I looked up the short-lived 1994 CBS sitcom "704 Hauser" with Maura Tierney that @Thump mentioned and wow that show had a bold plot.

The plot for the pilot episode:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/704_Hauser
    "A pair of liberal black parents struggles with their conservative son and his white girlfriend."

All 6 episodes are up on YouTube.

Here's the pilot episode:

YouTube playlist that includes all 6 episodes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1AIawzOfYwgOc1vunftJZfNFGq2VFkkr

@Bliss @Rollx007

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  10. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Norman Lear loved to politically mix it up and audiences were mostly rewarded by it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. darkcurry

Forgot about this show. Yeah Brittany Snow has a long resume spanning most of her short life with having Black Men as a love interest.

12. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Paget Brewster on Criminal Minds a while back in season 14 middle episode...had a date with a local black cop as she is the head of the FBI BAU...they had a date..episode ended in them kissing...watching season 15th, the last season to see if there is anything else going on...

paget brewster.png

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Is this show still running I use to love this show.

14. darkcurry

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  15. darkcurry

I love watching these 'ship videos with the soundtrack(as long as it's a good soung) playing over the clips. It highlights and puts the beauty in IR bm/ww relationships that we have seen over the years.

The Wynonna/Dolls ship videos especially this one just goes to show how they IMMENSELY fucked the Wynonna/Dolls aka WynnDolls 'ship up. What could've been.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I warched it.. had never known its existence and was shocked to see John Amos in it.. I really enjoyed it.. pushed boundaries and covered every classic stereotype about IR relationships, liberals and conservatives..
    I don't know that that could be made today with the snowflakes and the ALT-LEFT and woke-Mob and Twitter.

Side note the actress playimg thr girlfriend looks familiar in a few movies or shows.
    Edit, l clicked the YT you posted, not the link.. oooo, more episodes in the link l see. Will watch.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
  17. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  18. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

OH yeah I was pissed about that one lol...

19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I forgot all about that! Thanks for the reminder. Be sure to let us know what goes down in season 15 lol

20. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Yeah this ship is right up there with there with James and Kara as far as getting screwed over.