Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

Yeah, you're right

2. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

still no answer :(

3. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Finished "The Violent Heart" last night. Wow, A lot of the film seemed unrealistic & was too convenient to connect the plot. Movie didn't have a happy ending, but did have a big revelation instead.

5. ColiBreh1

Just stumbled onto this romcom film "Kiss the Cook" that was released back in April:

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

She's hot

7. ColiBreh1

Here's the trailer for "Eternity":

8. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I watched this years ago . . . it was on Amazon and just bored me honestly. There are a couple faith-based Christian movies on Amazon like this one with interracial themes though. I even purchased one called "Where is the GOOD?" [The Director's Cut]. I will post the trailer tomorrow.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2022
  9. ColiBreh1

Here's the trailer for "Where is Good?":

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. ColiBreh1

Here's the trailer for the 2021 "Under Wraps" remake:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. ColiBreh1

Here's the trailer for "Venus as a Boy":

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Same here, I couldn't get through it (and I'm a Christian lol). I believe it's really short too, maybe an hour or less. But I still couldn't finish it.

13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Who makes these trailers??? I mean it's not like we don't all know how the movie ends, but they don't have to show us the entire thing up front lol

Also isn't that the fat guy from Locke and Key?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Is there an actual wwbm couple in this movie, or just it just implied or something? This flick must've seriously had about a $100 budget; these people clearly just love making movies, why else do this? Poor Cece Peniston must've had her checks from "Finally" dry up on her lol

15. Young Herschel

Exactly and I wanted "Eternity" to be good but . . . it just wasn't good enough to finish lol. The Director's Cut of "Where is GOOD?" was very entertaining by contrast and I had to buy it because . . . why settle for the toned-down / watered down version? The ending was very surprising too and I hope you take the time to rent it . . . I was really pulling for the black guy that the pretty Christian Blonde protagonist talks to in the supermarket towards the end to put his bid in :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Unless I blinked and missed it I don't think the married couple was in this trailer.

17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

This was a good movie. A modern hip poetic love story. Olivia Culpo did really good in this role as his love interest. The model got some acting chops on her. Watch out Cara Delvigne. lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If anyone hasn't seen it already I recommend it.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  18. Young Herschel

I wouldn't have purchased the movie if it wasn't worth it. You have to make your own decision but I am happy to add it to my Amazon library of IR movies. It is faaaar more entertaining than "Eternity" which I stopped watching so I could see if "Where is GOOD" was any good. Then I read the reviews on Amazon and learned there was a Director's Cut with more Mature Adult material than the basic version. The movie is not poorly made . . . the homes and interiors of the homes all look good and the camera is 1080i. If you choose to rent it on Amazon you will see how good it is . . . I just like crime movies on Lifetime anyway and this is much darker and disturbing if you get the Director's Cut. It is rare to see a Republican Christian movie that is based on a true story that goes to the places that "Where is GOOD" goes into . . . I don't want to spoil it but it really surprised me. I watch a lot of TUBI so I know what you mean by cheap $100 budget as those are the horror movies I reject during the trailer and this movie is not short on money . . . not many of those Republican Christian movies are?

• List
  19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the breakdown. I'm definitely more curious to see it now. But just to be clear, there IS an actual wwbm couple here?

20. ColiBreh1

If you only purchase films that you think are worth it, You should make a list of the indie IR films that you ended up purchasing. You're always randomly mentioning films that, unfortunately, nobody had previously posted about in this subforum, so we never knew to even check for those film.

BTW, that "Kiss the Cook" romcom film I posted about is exclusive to a faith-based streaming service: https://my.upfaithandfamily.com/kiss-the-cook.

So I assume "Kiss the Cook" is also a faith-based film.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • List