Ex-President Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackbull1970, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You Obamacrats do view politics the same way. He was the second coming of Christ. You hate President Trump with a cult like Derangement. (Tony Soprano is a text-book case)

Honestly though, this isn't about idolizing president Trump, this is about the fundamental privilege that the United States President has, which is protection from vengeful persecution from his political opponents, using the FBI, CIA and IRS.

Obama did it with the Tea Party using the IRS. How would you feel if Obama was arrested for that, or for the murder of the four Americans which he personally ordered the assassination of? There was no trial. He put a hit out on them under suspicion of terrorism. One was 16 years old and merely the son of.

Do you know that you can technically prosecute a President if he even took home say, a small plate that an African Dignitary gifted him.
    Hillary's server? - she will now be prosecuted.
    So don't think for a second that significance is needed for them to issue a search warrant. Remember, they arrested and charged everybody who was at the Capitol with "trespass" even if they did nothing and they were out the front of the building.

Since, we don't see Donald Trump as our God or leader. He Is Us. US versus the Swamp the Deep State, corrupt DC politics.
    How YOU could be on the side of Big Government- which the Dems are, is baffling. You must work for them.

...And FTR, I don't own any political clothing either, but l'm considering it now. I do though, still have an Obama poster, when he ran for the Presidency.

If you love this country, you should see what a dark day in history this represents.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This!

Screenshot_20220809-082108_Daily Mail Online.jpg

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I loved these articles from Axios on TrumpWorld & other aligned D.C.-based Conservative Orgs' plans to gut the Deep State:

https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/1550420995911057412
    [​IMG]
    https://www.axios.com/2022/07/22/trump-2025-radical-plan-second-term

https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/1550815287225753600
    [​IMG]
    https://www.axios.com/2022/07/23/donald-trump-news-schedule-f-executive-order

https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/1554798847351816192
    [​IMG]
    https://www.axios.com/2022/08/03/2024-gop-hopefuls-trump-plan-purge-civil-servants

Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
  4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Keep my name out of your mouth and spare me the sanctimonious talking points.

I do not argue with insurrectionists.

5. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

And yet the party of "Lock her up!" and "crooked Hillary" was completely okay with doing exactly that, because it was their guy who was going to do it. Donald Trump literally campaigned on imprisoning a political opponent.

The only reason--and I mean the only reason--republicans are so upset about this is because Donald Trump is actually as corrupt as the GOP wishes that Hillary was. And he's not smart enough to even try to pretend otherwise.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
  6. Since1980

FB_IMG_1660137976724.jpg

7. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I remember from early on that lots of pro-Trump people complained about people not liking him, and it never went away. My opinion is that the hate toward Trump is simply h im reaping what he's sown. My thing has been this... Can those people honestly say (and point out) that Trump is unfairly disliked? The way I was raised... Respect is earned, and I don't see where Trump was remotely respectful (then and now)toward others. I say this to say... he's not at all a victim.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
  8. Since1980

Oh, that's exactly what it is. But since he has the mentality of a child he'll never see it that way. In his mind, he can insult and belittle people all he wants but the minute it happens to him it's suddenly "mean" and "unfair." Despite being damn near 80 years old, he still doesn't understand the basic golden rule that you should treat others the way that you want to be treated. If he is a victim, he's a victim of his own behavior.

There's a reason why Joe Biden got 81 million votes, and it's not because we all love Joe. What die-hard Trump supporters don't seem to realize is that 1) a LOT of people really dislike him, and 2) the fact that so many people dislike him is 95% his own fault. He is literally his own worst enemy. MY GF's two nephews in elementary school both have more emotional maturity than Donald Trump.

9. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Yep. Trump is a victim of no one but himself.

10. Since1980

If this is true? Holy SHIT

Screenshot_20220811-193402_Twitter.jpg

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20220815_192308.jpg

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20220815_192627.jpg