Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Probably some pictures/ drawings with some Black kids or Black sounding names in word problems. Anything too "black" nowadays is considered "Critical Race Theory" to them....

2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Most likely yes. Unlike Hunter Biden, Don Jr. worked directly for his father. He worked on his dad's campaign, he's made appearances on news sites promoting his father's agenda, and his siblings also work for their father. The only reason any of them are even remotely relevant is because of nepotism.

Comparing Hunter Biden to any of Trump's kids is a massive false equivalence. Until Hunter Biden gets a job in his dad's administration, that's always going to be the case.

3. Since1980

THANK. YOU.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
  4. Since1980

God, I hate how this site is when it comes to trying to share images.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
  5. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Putin and his army are raping Ukraine.The S.O.B. is Lucifer in human form!! Many people the world over are sick to their stomachs of what he's doing. According to some, the last people to face each other on a battlefield are Ukrainians and Russians. They are Slavic cousins. More importantly, women outnumber men in both countries. In Russia, there are 8 million more women than men, and in Ukraine, there are over two million more women. Everybody knows that in a war, it's men who die, so Putin is making bad situation worse without realizing it because the motherf****r lives in a bubble. Do not just pray for Ukraine, but also for the death of Vlad. There is a rumor that he's suffering from bowel cancer and that he's prolly taking painkiller medication. Maybe those drugs come with side effects, and that's what is causing him to wage a war.

6. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

This comes as no suprise since they decided to make a stupid person their leader. We saw far too many times how he wants nothing remotely resembling an intelligent conversation/debate as he's well aware that he's totally lacking the smarts.

7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20220418_155953.png

8. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

You could also replace it with the Democratic party. Neither party gives a shit about the little people.

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

The Dems can't do what they want for the American people because they don't have big enough majorities in the House and Senate. Only one party wants to raise the minimum wage, raise taxes on the 1%, repair our nation's infrastructure, combat global warming, lower prescription medicine prices and provide affordable health care for all Americans.

Remind me when ONE Republican campaigns on any of those issues. The GOP has no agenda to improve the lives of average Americans. All they care about are cultural wedge issues and keeping out illegals.

10. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I am a proud registered independent swing voter who is not beholden to either party. I actually find them both to be equally loathsome. The difference between the two is that one party is spineless whilst the other party is clueless.

Regarding your comment, most individuals don't give a shit about the little people because it doesn't directly affect them or their community. So why should they even care to begin with?

Not to mention there's one particular party that seems to be overly obsessed with telling another woman what to do with her body as if they deserve a say in the matter.

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Screenshot_20220320-161752_(1).jpg

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Finally some equilibrium in the Twiiterverse.

16. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20220425_193515.jpg

17. Bookworm616

A friend of mine is nervous he'll censor people like he does on his own page. I told him that would be incredibly hypocritical of Elon and we need to just wait and see. I'm hoping for a more balanced approach to at least one of the social media platforms.

Fingers crossed.

18. Bookworm616

I know you've stated you're a registered independent several times, but I have not once seen you post anything positive about one side.

I think you are lying to yourself. Just accept the fact you are a raging democrat.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I've been quietly chuckling to myself every time I read or hear someone say that Elon Musk is going to bring "free speech" back to Twitter. Twitter's policies existed for a reason. It is a money-making business, that relies on advertisers for revenue. Do people really think that companies like Nike, Coca-Cola, Amazon, or Disney are going to advertise on a platform where people post, extremist manifestos, demented imagery, criminal solicitation, or whatever hate-filled thing that pops into their head?

If Twitter becomes the wild west, as a money-making business it will dry up faster than an ice cube in the desert. Unless Elon likes throwing money down sinkholes, he's going to discover pretty damn quick that he is going to have to moderate Twitter pretty much the same way it was being moderated before.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Okay then, well... Only if you'll admit that you are a closeted confederate. Lol