Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

A good slot would be hosting The Rachel Maddow Show while she is gone for an indefinite time.

2. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

The clowning around by some senators may be reduced if there are no cameras covering confirmation hearings.

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

They'll just go to Fox News or some other far right leaning outlet and show their asses directly to the people they are trying to appeal to. The confirmation hearing cameras only providing the proof of the hypocrisy they engage in for those who don't live/operate in the far right bubble.

4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20220408_222343.jpg

5. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

6. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Would you, and by extension the 3 people who liked this post, have posted this if it was Trump Jr's laptop?

7. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I can fully understand why people don't give a crap about Hunter Biden's laptop. And Ironically enough it's because of Trump.

Donald Trump did a lot of shady and immoral things before, during, and after his presidency and nobody on the right gave two shits. Yet they expect the world to come crashing down on Biden's head because of some questionable things found on his son's computer. Donald Trump and his kids created this "rules don't apply to me" precedence for governing, so don't get upset if Biden and his family follow his lead.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

THIS.

I just love how certain individuals (both online & IRL) are still playing this "both sides are the same" bullshit. Says more about them & their lack of morals, values & integrity than anything.

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Hunter Biden never worked for his father's campaign or in his administration. Hunter Biden is a private citizen. Exactly what do you think is on his laptop anyway??
    Should we examine Hunter Biden's emails too???

10. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Did I trigger you? Lol

11. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

LOL. Nope. It was an innocent question. Just gauging the responses.

12. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

My thought as well like each time I hear someone on the right talking about Hunter and his laptop. Those same people totally looked away as Trump's brood was all up in the Kool-Aid (some on the payroll), but of course everything was "fake news", "TDS", "They're treating me badly", yadda, yadda, yadda. My thing continues to be.... I don't care which side of the aisle a person hangs their allegiance... If they're found to be questionable/outside of the law... follow the trial, and if evidence is found... hold them accountable. Totally a foreign concept for Trump and his faithful.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
  13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Jared parleyed his work in the White House into 2B from the House of Saud but I am suppose to be pissed about Hunter Biden getting what a few mil?

Hunter Biden didn't do anything different from what a standard fail son does. Coasted on his Daddy's name to get paid at a job he wasn't qualified for but as u noted its not like he worked in any official capacity for the US government.

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

16. andreboba

It's even worse. Walker is leading Warnock in current polling. Georgia is about to elect this moron to the U.S. Senate this fall.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2022
  17. andreboba

Presidential debates used to be one of the main ways voters could differentiate between the candidates. A debate could literally change the momentum of a campaign. Now there won't be anymore direct compare and contrast between candidates, just speeches at political rallies.

This tells you a lot about what the RNC thinks about their future candidates and their political platforms. The GOP has no vision or direction for the country. Just status quo and winning elections.

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

What do you expect from a bunch of emotionally reactive anti-intellectuals who have spent the last few decades proclaiming that government doesn't work & are now putting individuals in offices to make that a literal self fulfilling prophecy?

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I wonder what they found woke in math books lol.

Not a shocker Repubs want to not do debates. They have no solutions besides going full Handmaid's Tale on us.