BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

I read some reviews, they're being too harsh on the show for not following the arc of the game's storyline to the Tee, but the show is pretty good, great scenery and character development.

I'm on the third episode and their even showing extras as BM/WW couples. It's almost as if they're showing these couples to trigger the general fanbase. Which humours me even more lool, I enjoy it so far, on the same level as the Mandalorian.

Couples on the show starring - Natascha McElhone and Danny Sapani
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bookeem Woodbine and Jen Taylor

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Screenshot 2022-04-09 at 03.28.50.png

Attached Files:

2. Rollx007

Halo series scenes are just plastered with BM/WW couples

Screenshot 2022-04-09 at 03.33.26.png

Screenshot 2022-04-09 at 03.33.54.png

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info. I heard of all of those actors with the exception of Jen Taylor. Isn't Bokeem playing Soren-066?

4. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Jen Taylor was in one of my favorite shows out of the UK...Utopia (if u watch make sure its the British version, American remake is crap).
    Its a dark comedy/government conspiracy thriller type show.

She did some IR there as well. One of the Male leads was a Black dude who was in a triangle with Jen's character and another white girl. @darkcurry

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Watching the first episode of the new season 2 of Hulu's "Woke" & looking through the IMDB app, IMDB has now updated to show that Rose McIver is only in the finale episode.

EDIT:

Just skimmed through the finale episode. She isn't in the episode. Season 2 "Woke" seems like a big skip.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2022
  6. Rollx007

Yes, he's playing Soren, I never played the game, but I enjoyed the Storyline lore years ago

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah they explained her absence in a couple reviews of the show. Here is one of them - https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2022/04/08/woke-season-2-review/
    Certain characters like Adrienne (Rose McIver) aren’t back but are logically explained away. For example, Adrienne moved back to Australia because of the Rona.

• List
  8. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

I figured she wouldn't be in the show since she got her own show.

9. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

I just remembered James Olsen from Supergirl, and he dated three, ALL, white women: Supergirl herself, Lois Lane sister Lucy, and Lena Luthor (Lena is by far, to me, the hottest of all of them), by the way a pretty underrated ship Kara and James Olsen from tv show, Kara looked SO BAD to me when she broke up out of nothing with him.

10. Skaddix

11. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Really, it´s REALLY interesting how he´s (James Olsen) a black man, one of few, who ONLY dated white women, I´d wish to know if there is a white woman on tv who ONLY dated black men.

12. Skaddix

I mean the show basically only had White Women until later seasons and one of the Black Women was his sister lol.

13. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

I know, i mean on general tv live action, not only Supergirl show

14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I guess we like different stuff, cause I say Supergirl was the hottest of the three, easy. But oh yeah they did James super dirty by clipping that James-Supergirl ship right as it was about to get started. That's why I stopped watching that season.

15. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Don´t get me wrong, Melissa is beautiful, but when I think about Supergirl casts... I never thought about Melissa, always thought on another women, indeed in season 1 she was far beautiful than photos I saw even before first episode.

Mostly, I think of Supergirl on movies, that latina who will show up on The Flash movie is pretty hot, I´d liked if she wear blonde wig, but still hot. Mostly I think on movies cause famous actresses don´t go too much on TV if it isn´t something big like Netflix or just cameo.

Supergirl castings I think: Amanda Seyfried, Anya Taylor Joy...

16. Skaddix

DC is a gooddamn mess and I say that as someone who grew on Batman Animated, Superman Animated, JL Unlimited and Static Shock lol.

Supegirl should not be the main in the DC universe before they sort out Superman. With Batman I am more forgiving in having an older Batman cause well they got Rob Pat in his own universe so I can see the issue with confusion. Still wish they went Batman Beyond instead of Batgirl though.

17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Didn't realize this was Freya from "The Originals".

18. Jeffrey Tripp

I hope nothing happens to her I want her to stick around a while.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

She's tight with the Serbian mob??? Nah this one ain't gonna last lol

20. Jeffrey Tripp

Yeah who am I kidding lol