BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

OMG Jolene Blalock is the hottest woman in sci-fi, loved her in Star trek:ENT

2. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Of course he picked an Asian woman I think his wife is Asian. That ends my interest in this project

3. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

She's not even attractive either, unless that is a bad picture, idk I have no interest in it either now.

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Ouch!

Her race and 'looks' has nothing to do with the reason why I think she is miscast here. But then again we don't know how they are doing this version.

5. Jeffrey Tripp

Why do you think she's miscast if you don't mind me asking?

6. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

7. darkcurry

After looking her up and her film credits she doesn't (at least to me) fit the bored wife/assassin type character. She's funny and cute she's been in a few comedies but she is like slapstick funny. And if she is asked to be sexy in this role like Angelina did it would be brand new to her. I think a funny actress with the sexy side that can blend the two naturally fits this role like the women I suggested such as Alison & Gillian.

But again we don't know how they are doing this reboot so it is a wait and see if I'm right or they got it right with the recasting. She could be surprisingly sexy if they keep the Jane Smith the way she was in the movies. Who knows. lol.

8. Jeffrey Tripp

She's a cutie I hope they last a while.

9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Did you find Phoebe Waller Bridge that much more attractive? I think the two are roughly equally attractive, but that's just me

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I agree, we don't know exactly what they're doing yet. Donald Glover definitely ain't Brad Pitt LOL

11. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

That chick is in the Starz series Hightown. If you find her attractive you may be very interested in her scenes there. She plays a stripper.

12. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

So this whole movie is about a black man NOT being with a beautiful woman LOL?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

Idk, i can't say before i see, maybe they still can have some happy ending. This can be a kind of situation where the girlfriend say "pick the the business or me, you can't have both".

15. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

She was on the Originals, had a sorta interracial on there

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  16. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

She was cast because she’s a writer/producer/performer, like the PWB. The formatting of this show seems to be the film + production creatives who can be compelling actors.

• List
  17. darkcurry

Yeah the tagline is suspicious. "tells her business partner that she's ending their personal relationship as well."
    Knowing the (Bad)trend their could be another love interest that is the result of her decision. But we will see.

18. darkcurry

We'll see if that works.

19. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

I just started watching the new show Halo.
    I'm on the second episode and it's already shown two BM/WW couples.

Highly recommend for sci-fi and Halo fans

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  20. darkcurry

Who's involved in the bm/ww IR? I heard the show wasn't that good but I was thinking about at least checking it out myself over the weekend.