BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

You know what is funny? Just days ago Josh did a post on his social media and Garret was there
    Screenshot_20220328-092915.png

They seem friendly with each other. It's like that girl wasn't a big deal to anyone after all.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

That my problem with these chicks they place on a pedestal
    The chicks they pick ain't pedestal worthy.

3. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

No she chose the white guy even though it was clear he was an asshole just playing her. And he was given a choice to keep seeing her or take the money, and he chose to take the money.

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah that's what I'm saying. She lost out on the brotha because she chose the a-hole. lol.

5. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Kinda simp this thing, but just my opinion. I would have liked more if he just turned her down, dignity>>>>>> any people.

6. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

I understand this mindset, but some people are more about give second chances, if he tried again is because he still saw a future with her. He is a good looking guy and have a good career and after the reality tv show he probably had a lot pretty girls jumping over him, he had options, she wasn't his last shot. Whatever happen with this relationship in some years, they have a child coming, they will be part of each other lives, together or separated.

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Parmount+ just dropped a teaser promo for "Evil" season 3:

8. darkcurry

Oh my goodness! WTF! lol.
    [​IMG]

9. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

there was an interracial relationship, there is a kid to prove it. Not sure if we are going to see them make out on the show though

• List
  10. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Elisabeth Moss shoots a scene with her TV husband O-T Fagbenle on the set of The Handmaid's Tale on 03/29/22 in Toronto.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

Not familiar with the show. What character is that played by?

12. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

I wonder if they going to end up together.

13. ColiBreh1

Currently watching this week's episode of The CW's "Superman & Lois" (Season 2, episode 9). LOL...1 of the subplots in this episode is John Henry flirting with Lana Lang, who is currently separated from her Husband, & each of their Daughters feeling some type of way about it. I'd be surprised if this goes anywhere.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. darkcurry

It's from the CBS/Paramount+ show Evil. The woman is Kristen Bouchard licking the ear of David Acosta with a snake tongue. lol.

This is the concept of the show:

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

I hop
    I hope so! In comics, Steel dates Lana Lang.

16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I caught that too, and I agree with your analysis. John's daughter was way more against it (tbf she had a plausible reason tho). I'd love for the CW to pleasantly surprise us with this one, but I ain't holding my breath lol

Last edited: Apr 2, 2022
  17. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] I never knew that Steel & Lana Lang dated in the comics. If I knew, I wouldn't have been quick to dismiss a potential John Henry-Lana 'ship on this show.

Yeah, Lana's Daughter seems to have to accepted her parent's marriage is most likely over & didn't really freak out about her Mom publicly flirting with John.

18. ColiBreh1

The season of "Single Drunk Female" ended with a rocky scene between Sam & James:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2022
    • List
  19. ColiBreh1

Watched this week's episode of "The Flash" (Season 8, Episode 9) last night & it was a Chester-focused episode, se we got more "will they, won't they" Chester-Allegra scenes:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Yep, I´m still hoping DC recognizing this relationship still exists, but both characters are pretty missed on action, it kinda reminds me Scarlet Witch and her first black boyfriend Brother Voodoo (and many other cases BM/WW they kiss and break up on/off screen or unknown status), Marvel refuses recognicing this Wanda relationship
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2022