What European countries are good for black men to visit to find love?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by JoeCool931, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I have not seen it in a lot of it in French movies lately.

2. Eija

Eija New Member

Sweden

3. L Ron Hoyabembe

L Ron Hoyabembe New Member

What about countries for a very light skinned, more ethnically ambiguous black American guy?

I'm planning on visiting friends there so I set my Tinder / Bumble to Russia, Germany, etc and had very bad results.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Would appreciate any recommendations.

4. Soulthinker

Bad timing on the Russia part.

5. L Ron Hoyabembe

L Ron Hoyabembe New Member

I agree. The top 3 options (Ukraine, Russia and Belarus) are untenable right now.

I think I might try Poland and Lithuania instead. I heard those are good too and the women are open to black men. If I get good feedback and reception online I'll definitely go.

Otherwise I'll just stick to Asia and Latin America where I'm confident black men (of any shade / demeanor) do fine.

6. chantale

chantale New Member

hello why the belgian women in 7th place

7. Soulthinker

Hope you are able to visit Poland and Lithuania.

8. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

From experience and observation, the top 6 are more favourable to black men, but Belgian women are nice too :)

9. chantale

chantale New Member

Belgian women are nice you say! I think you should look further because we love black women a lot, even married women, but many don't say it but do it

10. Soulthinker

True, but the one l had a friendship did not get past the stage. I rarely saw Belgium women with Brothers.

11. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what you mean, are you saying they should be higher on the list???
    There are other European countries I would've added to this like, the honorable mentions - Germany, Sweden, Lithuania and Russian women

12. Soulthinker

Brothers should drop Russian women because of the arrests and imprisonment.

13. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Remember that there are many people of African & Carribbean origin in France.
    French women with BM is not uncommon.
    Indeed, African men have been with French women since the 1920s and earlier..

14. Soulthinker

That's true.

15. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

That exactly what happened to that soldier who travelled to Russia to see his Russian girlfriend. Got into some argument with her and she called the cops claiming he stole her money. He`s now in jail. Hope it was worth it