BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I fell off watching the ArrowVerse once Arrow ended @ColiBreh1

2. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

As I was channel surfing I came across "Walker" it was on the Micki and Trey scene. I didn't get the plot but from what I gather they were at a crossroads. There was something about her past (with a former love?) I continued to channel surf after they moved to another scene. I came back to Walker toward the end and it was a kiss and say goodbye and she left town. What got me was that was not her last scene on the show. There was a long drawn out scene between her ,Walker and the Captain in which she turned in her gun and badge and left. So yeah she's gone and that was the mid season finale.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

CBS finally dropped a 2nd trailer for "Good Sam" with Edwin Hodge in a couple scenes that confirms our speculation:

I sorta agree with @darkcurry that this is too good to be true & they might "New Amsterdam" that 'ship.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  4. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

The fact that they already show that in the trailer makes me think it's unlikely to last. Otherwise they'd have built up to it more, but we'll see.

5. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Don't jinx it lol

6. Jeffrey Tripp

Or it could be that the relationship is very important to the show.

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Always got to look for the signs which means give the show a chance (if the plot interest you) and see how things play out. The sign of a love triangle that I see is that trailer 1 has her making out with a white doctor and trailer 2 introduces her and Edwin's character engaged in a kiss. Did anyone else catch that? lol.

Me personally this doesn't seem like something I would be into but just like with New Amsterdam I'll give it a shot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Jeffrey Tripp

Oh I didn't see the first trailer. These damn love triangles lol. Edwin Hodge is a main cast member so that might give him the upper hand considering if the White doctor she kissed isn't

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
  9. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope to see it soon.

11. ColiBreh1

Watching the first episode of "Christmas Flow" right now. I'm hoping to god the feminist female co-lead character doesn't turn the male co-lead, Marcus the Rapper, into a woke male feminist by the end of the season. LOL! They're laying it on thick with the feminist rhetoric & talking points and trying to smear Marcus as a misogynist.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
  12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

The network has a mostly female viewership? Maybe that's why they're adding movies with these themes. Is it a general trend on the channel? I've almost never watched a movie on that network so I'm not as familiar.

13. ColiBreh1

Look at the first post I quoted. It's a rated TV-MA French Netflix show.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2021
  14. darkcurry

The trailer indicates they both have issues. It doesn't seem like they are painting him out as misogynistic rather misunderstood and a ladies man that is falling for her. That's what I got from the trailer.

15. ColiBreh1

Was the Netflix show "Emily in Paris" ever mentioned in this thread?:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I saw the DVD at Walmart but, never knew she had a Black bf.

17. Jeffrey Tripp

I've seen this and I'll just say its typical. And when you watch you'll know what I mean.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. darkcurry

I either forgot or never knew this show had an IR with the lead.
    love triangle? lol.

19. Jeffrey Tripp

Yup and we all know how those play out. No matter how awesome the Black guy is or if the audience is behind him.

20. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Worse supposedly it's a square. lol