BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

2. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

There's a dub option in language settings menu.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Did you guys catch the quick elevator intimate scene between her and another doctor? I don't think Edwin is going to have much of a role if something between her and the other doctor will be starting. It could be a tease like what New Amsterdam did.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. darkcurry

• List
  5. ColiBreh1

Maybe. But it has potential for us to keep an eye it.

6. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  7. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Husband and wife Perrin Aybara (Marcus Rutherford) and Laila Dearn (Helena Westerman) in Prime Video's high fantasy series The Wheel of Time.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. ColiBreh1

Been think about getting into this show because the GoT books have always been compared to "The Wheel of Time" book series...is the show any good?

• List
  9. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

It is ambitious, has meticulous special effects, and has excellent casting. I was frustrated by something that happened in the first episode, but I still plan to watch the rest of the series.

10. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

As someone who read the books, it's more heavily leaning towards the magical/fantasy side of a fantasy series, as compared to GoT which outside of the dragons/white walkers was mostly "realistic".

If that is something you wouldn't mind or would even prefer, you will probably love it if the TV show does it any justice. I haven't yet watched the show and it'd be early to really know how well they do with it. I am worried about how short the season is though. There were 14 books, and they are trying to shove all of book 1 and some of book 2 into the first season which is only 8 episodes long.

• List
  11. Jigga521

Jigga521 New Member

12. Jigga521

Jigga521 New Member

13. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

I will put this in the I'll believe it when I see it category.

14. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

Update about The Idol, article from November
    Screenshot_20211201-113959.png Screenshot_20211201-114040.png Screenshot_20211201-114115.png Screenshot_20211201-114203.png
    Seems like Lily Rose Depp will play some kind of troubled pop idol who will have a romance with Abel.
    Screenshot_20211201-113357.png
    This is just a fan made picture but i think looked cool since it's too soon to get any promo about the tv show.
    Note: Since this is HBO i would be surprise if they don't put some sex scenes there, i just don't know if Abel already did sex scenes before or he would be shy about it, look like he is one of the big reasons why they are making this tv show, he can demand what he would do or not for the role.
    Edit: They said that Abel will server as a co-writer and when i saw this storyline about some possible troubled pop idol girlfriend the first thing i could think about was his relationship with Selena. I wonder if he got some inspiration from this relationship. I know that their broke up was bad and he even wrote a song about Selena basically saying that she was using him. She was back with Bieber right after her split with Abel. Idk, just look like Lily's role could be some Selena 2.0 but i have to wait to see.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. darkcurry

Abel is a very creative storyteller in is music. It's one of the interesting things about his songs. He should be very comfortable with this. Also Elizabeth Berkley just caught my attention even more. Haven't seen her in anything in a while.

16. ColiBreh1

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope to see it soon.

18. darkcurry

Snowpiercer Season 3 Trailer

As expected it looks like the Layton and Josie 'ship' have rekindled( :52 mark) while he for now is separated from Zarah and his baby.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. darkcurry

'The Great' featuring Elle Fanning has an IR couple in it.

Lord Arkady(Bayo Gbadamosi) & Lady Tatyana (Florence Keith-Roach)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  20. ColiBreh1

Just watched this week's episode of "The Flash" (Season 8, Episode 4) and Chester & Allegra finally got together...

But........ Most of the episode including all the Chester-Allegra 'ship scenes took place in a alternative timeline in the future. Chester & Allegra are still just "will they, wont they" platonic friends in the present day main timeline.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
    • List