BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    LOL!

2. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

We should have a rule where you are require to name the show here lol.

3. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Just ask.

If you are wondering about the show with Tim Meadows and Cheryl Hines, it was called Son Of Zorn. It lasted for 13 episodes in 2016.

4. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Oh yeah I watched that back in the day...god i watched a lot of bad shows on Sci-Fi and CW lol.

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Actually "Son of Zorn" aired on FOX.

6. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

She's really gorgeous. Wish she'd do some more IR intimacy.

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

It's easy, watching her on Curb Your Enthusiasm, to forget that she's actually an attractive and talented star herself. Seeing her in a starring role was quite a find!

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Cheryl Hines has a very big beautiful bright smile and a rarely seen fit curvy figure!

9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

You know, I never really noticed. I’m usually caught up in all the craziness on Curb to notice. Thanks for pointing it out. I’ll definitely pay closer attention in the future.

10. themaster

themaster Active Member

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
  11. ColiBreh1

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  12. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

CBS TV show starring in January 2022
    Screenshot_20211114-142201.png
    Screenshot_20211114-142514.png Screenshot_20211114-142541.png
    Edwin is Aldis Hodge's brother. It's good see they both getting roles in Hollywood, i know Aldis will be on a DC movie.
    I think once i saw Edwin social media with some pictures with a WW, probably a girlfriend.
    Some BTS pictures with Edwin and Sophia Screenshot_20211114-142606.png Screenshot_20211114-142627.png

I'm not sure if they could play more than just friends on the TV show. I'm hoping but with low expectations.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

It's 2021/22 why wouldn't they be more than friends? The description said he's going to lead opposite Sophia so I have to think they will be an item, if not right away then at some point.

14. Summerred

They could be more than friends for sure, i just don't know if they will make them last as a couple or like the usual they will put some WM between them to get the girl. Bridgerton TV show last year had a BM/WW couple and people enjoyed a lot. Anyway, Sophia and Edwin already look great together on screen.

15. ColiBreh1

Sigh....I regularly use the search function on this forum to look up old discussions in long-running threads. It's gonna be hard to look up stuff that @Summerred posts because he posts screenshots of articles instead of copy & pasting text from the articles.

Anyways, as a fan "One Tree Hill", I'm in day 1 on this "Good Sam" show & just added it to my watchlist on Trakt.tv. Always considered Sophia Bush a sex symbol. I'm sure @The Dark King will interested too.

Here's the trailer for "Good Sam" that dropped back in May during the CBS Upfront:

@Summerred Do you have a link to the article? I gotta assume the show has been somewhat revamped since they shot the pilot based on the Edwin Hodge's casting info seeing as Edwin Hodge doesn't even appear in this trailer

16. Summerred

I think the article is from Deadline but from February this year.
    I saw the IMDb cast Screenshot_20211114-184924.png

Screenshot_20211114-184951.png
    His name is there but i find weird that while the others have 1 episode (probably the pilot) his name show (unknown episodes). Something is wrong o_O

Edwin was doing promo about the tv show just few days ago on his social media. Screenshot_20211114-190828.png

Screenshot_20211114-190725.png

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Jeffrey Tripp

Yeah just from those pics I can see the chemistry. It sounds like it might be a slow burn situation, based off the description they bond first and then probably get more serious as the episodes go along. I would love to see Sophia Bush with a brotha.

18. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

19. ColiBreh1

I just figured out the issue... Edwin Hodge is probably isn't in the pilot episode.

That would explain why he isn't in the trailer (whenever the broadcast networks release trailers for their new upcoming shows in May at Network Upfronts, the trailers consist of scenes only from the pilot, because that's all that has been shot at the time. They don't start shooting the rest of the season until the Summer.) & it would explain why IMDB listed him being in "unknown episodes" instead of 1 episode like the rest of the cast.... because IMDB currently only has cast info for the pilot episode.

20. Jeffrey Tripp

That makes me believe they brought him in specifically to be her love interest.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List