BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Looks good and funny! I hope the trailer is a good indication of that for the show.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Just watched the season 2 premiere of "B Positive" that aired a couple nights ago.....

We now have a love triangle between Gina, Eli, & Drew. Here's the promo for next week's episode:

3. darkcurry

That would be a BIG mistake because the Gina character showed NO signs of intimate affection towards him. It has been platonic. They would just be changing the writing and doing a 360 with the character's feelings.

4. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

U mean a 180 lol...its funny how often people get that wrong.

Besides I have very little faith in a love triangle with a black guy and white guy that the black guy wins.

6. darkcurry

lol. I only ever get that wrong when writing it. When I say it I usually SAY 180. Odd. lol.

You can almost bet that they just use the black guy IN love triangles to set up the love story of a white couple. I caught on to that awhile ago. Which is why I say it is a anti-IR stereotype. Because it goes that way almost every single time they do a love triangle with a black man and a white woman. Very rarely it be another black guy involved it has nothing to do with race.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

Always blocking Charlize's blessing lool
    I think it's been verified that Charlize got with Will Smith in his open relationship

8. ColiBreh1

Speaking of which, look at what Starz has become:

The funny thing is I'm pretty sure the list of black shows in that that Starz commercial is incomplete. There are a couple more black shows I've noticed whenever I browse Starz's official YouTube channel.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
  9. ColiBreh1

Seeing as @JamalSpunky dislikes the BET-fication of Starz, I doubt he's gonna care for the next show I mention. Anyways, new heavily promoted show premiered on ABC last night called "Queens". It's a musical drama comparable to "Empire" & it's related spinoff show "Star".

Here's the full trailer that dropped last month:

Nadine Velazquez's character, Valeria, is the Puerto Rican chick in the group. Here's the info on her character that was put out when she was casted in the role earlier this year:

https://deadline.com/2021/03/nadine-velazquez-abc-hip-hop-drama-pilot-queens-1234709580/
    Nadine Velazquez plays Valeria, aka Butter Pecan. Better known in the 90s as Puerto Rican rapper, Butter Pecan, Valeria is the fourth member of the hip-hop group, the Nasty Bitches. Valeria wasn’t an original member, added by the groups’ manager, Eric, for her effortless star quality. It worked. The ladies catapulted into superstardom with a number-one record and iconic video. Valeria quickly became the face of the group, ruffling the other members’ feathers along the way. But she could care less. She’s not here for friends, she’s here to win. Valeria is an ambitious and ruthless hustler with cunning charm born out of a difficult childhood. When we catch up with her twenty years later, she’s the only member of the group still in the limelight. Valeria hosts The Shade — America’s top-rated morning talk show. So, Valeria has no reason to reunite with the group when the opportunity arises. However, when her blind ambition trips her up, Valeria considers turning back to the only family she’s ever had: the Nasty Bitches.

Oh boy, you can already see the predictable drama coming reading that. Anyways, looks like the group's manager, Eric Jones (played by Taylor Sele), is Nadine Velazquez's character love interest based on the "What's to come this season" trailer that aired after the premiere:

[​IMG] I can't help but chuckle that they completely hid this 'ship before the premiere aired.

Looks like a potential endgame 'ship reading the info on Taylor Sele's character that was put out when he was casted in the role earlier this year:

https://deadline.com/2021/03/queens-taylor-sele-cast-abc-hip-hop-drama-pilot-1234711085/
    Taylor Sele will play Eric Jones. In the late 90s, Eric Jones struck gold when the group he managed, the Nasty Bitches, reached the pinnacle of hip-hop. A Queens hustler through and through, Eric is always looking for how to secure his next bag, and he’s really good at it. A handsome playboy with a magnetic smile, Eric’s dalliances with women were partly to blame for the Nasty Bitches’ break up. Today, Eric remains one of the top music managers in the business, representing hip-hop’s current “it girl,” Lil Muffin (Sonuga). But Eric is in the throes of mid-life crisis as he takes stock of his life, past mistakes and the woman that got away. Driven by nostalgia, Eric sets the wheels in motion for the Nasty Bitches’ reunion. The question is: will he find what he’s looking for?

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
    • List
  10. Cocoarnold

Cocoarnold New Member

11. Cocoarnold

Cocoarnold New Member

I think they setting up sele's and brandy's character as endgame atleast thats what i got from the first episode also that kid brandy has is gonna be sele's also from the body language when he talks about the one that got away he means brandy.

Anyways locke and key s2 droped.

• List
  12. Skaddix

Yeah I watched Locke and Key get some IR PDA

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  13. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

Which character? Nina?

14. Skaddix

No Kinsey I said PDA not Sex as well. Funny enough there is a lot of IR going around.

• List
  15. daemonova

Love life season 2 premiered on HBO max today, with 3 episodes.

The first episode has interracial kissing with the wife showing her nipples in a mirror.

The second episode has an interracial sex scene, I won't spoil it for you

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  16. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

Good show so far. Look forward to the next eps releasing.

17. darkcurry

I'm trying to avoid the spoilers on Love Life because I really do want to check it out. lol.

18. daemonova

If kissing is a spoiler, have at it my dude. Ppl.on here spoiled nine perfect strangers like it was nothing

19. darkcurry

Nah, that's not what I meant. Not even in the slightest. lol.

Whenever someone post more than a couple sentences about a show or movie I'm interested in and they don't label it as just their review I'm inclined to believe that it has spoilers in it and they didn't use the spoiler tag. It has happened before. So I really didn't read the rest of your post as soon as I seen it was about Love Life. So I have no idea what you wrote after kiss and and Love Life. That's just me taking pre-caution.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
  20. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

The Covenant (TV Series)

[​IMG]

Rico Ball (Sharif)

[​IMG]

Erica Page (Davina)

Erica Page plays Rico Balls love interest

• List