BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Woke and American Gods are the last recent shows I can remember centered around a black man and not used to prop everyone else up above him. If that's what you meant.

2. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Please remember to use spoiler tags when discussing specific story details of recent shows and movies.

3. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

That's exactly what I meant.

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

And she's a lot more attractive without the septa garb. LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

Always thought Leslie Bibb was ultra sexy. Can't wait to see what happens.

6. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Has anyone talked about Superman & Lois treatment towards black men about dating white women? Superman son Jordan stealed a black guy´s white girlfriend, no one says nothing about it (I must say I haven´t watched a lot this show), and John Henry Irons was married to a Lois Lane version but she died, I hope this gets better on season 2 cause is one of reasons I´m not a fan of that show.
    Sorry if I said some spoiler, I don´t know how to hide here

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  7. Jeffrey Tripp

Yeah it's not ideal but I tolerate it because John Henry Irons is portrayed as a big time hero on that show. They do him justice.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

It´s a shame they insist on Lana Lang as married with a drunk guy, but yes, John Henry Irons was pretty cool. If he´s gonna be on season 2 I hope Lois Lane features him a blonde cop friend, like Steel own comic, on Steel comic sadly she never had the chance, it was highly implied attraction between them.

9. Jeffrey Tripp

Either that or show more flashbacks of him and Lois life from the other Earth.

10. darkcurry

That's the casting news that caught my attention. I was like 'what, Leslie Bibb? Alright now.' lol.

11. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

12. darkcurry

Still one my favorite romantic/funny kissing scenes.

13. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Damn, feeling envy! that woman is one of sexiest white women I´ve ever seen!

14. daemonova

15. darkcurry

I remember reading somewhere that there was supposed to be sex scene but Ridley Scott decided to do away with it. Coincidentally that is the 2nd time that the director decided not to add a IR love scene invovling Charlize Theron and a black man. The director of Hancock cut that kissing scene out of the final cut.

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Me too. I remembered that because it was discussed before on a earlier thread. Frustrating to the max.

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Netflix has shows around the world. I wonder if there is a show outside the UK that has ww/bm?

18. daemonova

19. Jeffrey Tripp

That was sexy as hell.

20. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Yeah they had sex a lot lol....