BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

2. chamber

chamber Active Member

Suranne Jones and Ashley Walters play a married couple with kids in the upcoming series of 'I AM' on Channel 4

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Just watched the 2nd episode of "Power Book III: Raising Kanan" that aired this week. Despite the fact in the premiere AnnaLynne McCord's character, Toni Deep, is smashing Kanan's light skin Uncle, Lou-Lou (played by Malcolm Mays, the dude that played Kevin on the first 2 seasons of FX's "Snowfall"), based off this 2nd episode, Kanan's other Uncle, Marvin (played by London Brown, the dude that played Reggie on HBO's "Ballers"), is Toni's actual love interest.

6. darkcurry

Yeah I didn't see that coming.

7. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

And they said Ballers was just a Rock vanity project...but it seems to have paid off for his black co-stars lol.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

To clear things up the guy she having sex with is not one of the uncles he's just a random guy.

9. ColiBreh1

Are you sure? I just looked up close at the gifs & pics of the sex scene from the series premiere again. The dude looks like Lou Lou in the images + Toni & Lou Lou seemed to have a rapport earlier in the episode.

10. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm sure that's not Lou Lou. Dude is a little lighter than Lou Lou.

11. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

These Starz black tv crime shows aren't much better than those on BETHer. Couldn't imagine going down that rabbit hole again. I only tolerated the first Power because of the relationship between Ghost and Angie. Once TPTB screwed that up I was fucking out of there.

12. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

The actress playing Kristin is ALL IN on a relationship between her character and David based upon a recent interview of her. She sees it as something definite. She isn't alone. Many fans want that too and are upset over the lack of interaction between the two characters in the first half of season two.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. darkcurry

Episode 3 of Leverage: Redemption let big bombshell about Parker & Hardison out of the bag in such a subtle way. While doing a Job Parker was having an conversation via earpiece with Elliot. During the conversation she mentioned how he catered their wedding. I'm on episode 4 right now so I had to cheat a little bit and look on the internet to see further into this but nothing came up. So I will have to keep watching to see if they mention that again.

14. darkcurry

Yeah I think Katja Herbers has a crush on Mike Colter. Which wouldn't be a surprise Krysten Ritter and Rosario Dawson expressed this as well. lol.
    But the cast is up for it. It's up for the showrunner to figure that out.

Did you see her interivew where she spoke about her character Kristen a few days ago..
    https://www.tvinsider.com/1006636/evil-season-2-kristen-david-andy-sheryl-eddie/

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I saw on Vice's Dark Side of the 90's on the incident on 1991s Circus of the Stars the producers don't want Gabrielle Carteris to hug Alfonso Ribeiro after they did the highwire act. Carteris did something better:She kissed as well as hugged him.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. Skaddix

Yeah I just don't see why they would not do it lol.
    Its not like they don't want to make her look bad cause she murdered a guy preemptively.
    Not to mention her husband is a douche and barely around.

17. ColiBreh1

Barely? He's never once appeared on the show.

18. Skaddix

Rewatch the first season lol

19. ColiBreh1

Watching the 3rd episode of "Power Book III: Raising Kanan" that aired this week. Looks like we have another IR besides Toni & Marvin. Lou Lou is involved with a Puerto Rican chick named Jessica Figueroa (Played by Natalee Linez). Jessica is the older sister of 1 of Kanan's friends, Shawn 'Famous' Figueroa.

20. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

The Bold And The Beautiful's Quinn and Carter ---- again.

quinn and carter b&b.png bb-quinn-carter-rena-sofer-lawrence-saint-victor-embrace-hw-gallery (1).jpg b&b quinn and carter.jpg carter-quinn-kiss-apartment-bb 01.jpg

Quinn is played by Rena Sofer and Carter is played by Lawrence Saint-Victor. Quinn is married to Forrester Creations head honcho Eric Forrester (who is white). Carter is the COO of the company and is the "loyal" friend of Eric and his son Ridge. He was engaged to Zoe (a black woman) though they were not together when Carter and Quinn began sleeping with each other. They decided to stop the affair and reconcile with their mates. Carter and Zoe made up and became engaged again while Quinn and Eric decided to renew their vows. Eric found out about the affair during the ceremony and threw Quinn out of their home. The twist here is That Eric did not fire Carter on the condition that Carter would stay away from Quinn. In addition Eric is making Carter represent him in the upcoming divorce battle against Quinn. And Carter and Zoe are no longer engaged and Zoe has left town.

Carter is obviously in a difficult position. He wants to do the right thing but he and Quinn can't stay away from each other and resumed their affair. Carter even convinced Eric and Ridge not to dump Quinn's jewelry line because it is a big money maker for the company.

How this is going to be played out who knows?