BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Oh wow I didn't know she did the casting, more icing on the cake lol.

2. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

I didn't watch EIP season 1, i heard that this is like Gossip Girl, honestly if this tv show is anything like GG i'm not very excited about this new actor. They probably will downplay his character until the end of the season just to make Emily free to find a new love in another season, if they get another season. I think if they have a great chemistry and the audience love them as a couple this could change and he can have more story.
    Talking about another Netflix show, i heard that the actress who play Duke's wife from Bridgerton will be back without him since the actor left the show. Imo this will be weird because her storyline is very atached to him, so see her there without him and giving excuses to explain why he isn't around will make him look like an absent husband/father. I wonder if in some point during future seasons Shonda will kill his absent character only to give another new love to Daphne or if they are keeping her character around like an open door to bring the Duke back in the future if the actor change his mind. They know that the audience would be happy with his return, even if it's just for few scenes.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yeah I really wish the Duke was at least a recurring character. Otherwise I can for sure see someone else eventually pursuing her. Sucks.

4. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

Yeah, i don't see the actor coming back, i think he is moving forward. It's a time period drama, imo divorce isn't an option, the only way i can see her being single again is if she becomes a widow. When and IF they are looking for another new love to her in the future i just hope they choose another black actor to play this role.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Another black guy would be nice, but that would come with its own issues.

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

You got to look around, bro. That's what I had to do with We Hunt. Here's a link to catch all of the episodes from the beginning. - https://indieglo.tv/episode/sorry-for-your-loss-episode-1/

• List
  7. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Elena Kampouris, who plays The Utopian's daughter, also appeared in the first season of Facebook Watch's Sacred Lies, where her character was in an interracial relationship.

[​IMG]

8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Just watched this week's episode of "The Flash" (Season 7, Episode 11). During the 3rd-to-last scene of the episode, looks like they they might've teased a IR love interest for the brotha Chester, who was introduced last season & promoted to the regular cast this season, that works at STAR Labs. LOL the problem for me is, even though I keep up with "The Flash" week-to-week, I've only been been half-paying attention when watching the episodes these last couple of seasons. So I have no idea what the name of this chick is or what's her backstory without looking it up. She's part of the regular cast & was also introduced on the show last season. I think she works at the Police Department with Barry & Joe OR maybe she works at that media outlet with Iris, I'm not sure. But she is also part of Team Flash.

EDIT:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 29, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. ColiBreh1

I know that we discussed in this thread that in the series premiere of "Superman & Lois", Lana Lang's oldest daughter was dating a brotha on the football team. We all wrote it off as he's likely just gonna be an irrelevant minor recurring character & they'd eventually break up. Which ended up being correct. But did anyone ever mention in this thread that the mysterious black dude that's part of the main cast, in the alternate universe that he's from, Lois Lane was his wife. This was revealed before the show went on a 2-month hiatus back in March & surprisingly no one mentioned it.

11. Jeffrey Tripp

You beat me to it but yeah his name is Captain Luthor or John Henry Irons and in another universe he's married to Lois and they have a kid. They showed some of the relationship in flashbacks and god I hope they show more because the actress that plays Lois is really attractive.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Jeffrey Tripp

I don't know if anybody watches Batwoman but the character Alice is involved with a black guy named Ocean.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  13. darkcurry

I did catch that. But I thought somebody already did post about it. I don't think much is coming out of that arch though. It's probably going to wind up being a throw away like with the Lucy Lane/Jimmy Olsen storyline in Supergirl.

14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I hate to be this dude, but.... Can we start using spoiler tags for this stuff? I've already seen every episode if this show, but this is exactly the type of stuff I would've hated to have spoiled for me.

15. Jeffrey Tripp

My bad I'm kind of new at this.

16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

It's all good my dude! I'm just trying to look out for others lol

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I wanted them because l don't stream.

18. darkcurry

I don't watch regularily anymore but she is the live action version Alexa (I forgot her last name) aka Fuerza. Introduced in DC I think back in 2012.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

She's the host of the strength force and changes whenever she get angry and has no control over(Fuerza). Sound familiar? lol.

• List
  19. ColiBreh1

Wrong character. You're confusing & mixing up 2 different characters. The chick I was talking about & is in those screenshots I posted her name according to Wikipedia & IMDB is Allegra Garica and she's played by Kayla Compton. The Alexa/Fuerza chick you mentioned is played by Sara Garcia.

• List
  20. darkcurry

My fault. I have not seen that episode of the screencaps you posted and immediately thought it was her. That's also the first time I seen her and Chester together like the way you think. Were they flirting in that episode?