BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yeah my dude, if you like dragged out 'ships you will LOVE Leverage lol. It's kind of an Ocean's 11 meets Robin Hood type thing. A different heist or con each episode. Parker (the WW) is a really interesting character, and Hardison (the BM) isn't anything like a bad black stereotype either. This show got a lot right, I just woulda preferred those two hooked up early and been a strong couple for most of the show.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

The one exception to this was an episode where they had another ww as their "client of the week."

It was The Double Blind Job from season 3 (https://leverage.fandom.com/wiki/The_Double_Blind_Job).

The client (Ashley, played by Katie Lowes) clearly had some chemistry with Hardison. Parker was JEALOUS, but she had no clue what to do with those feelings. She's on the Autism spectrum (Asperger's) and had a rough childhood, so it's all new and uncomfortable to her.

Here's a clip of the most relevant part of that episode.

They didn't hook up after this btw. They still had a looooonng way to go lol.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  3. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I mean normally I hate long burns like Parker and Hardinson in Leverage but I didnt mind too much cause Parker is just so not normal in terms of upbringing that it makes sense it would take awhile. She is absolutely neuro divergent.

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

That's the main episode people were debating the timeline of the secret hook up. Although
    in season The First David Job where they first kissed as a distraction led to some clues they secretly hooked up after that.[​IMG]

5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

That's the episode that got me hooked lol.
    My take was that she was so focused on her job that she just did whatever it took to pull it off, including making out with a random team member. Given her personality quirks, I didn't see her taking that the way most women might.

I think he won her over playing the long game, probably unintentionally at first lol. He and Spencer are really her only viable options, and he vibed with her better (especially early on). I don't see any guy winning her over quickly. But who knows, maybe that kiss sparked something. Just my 2 cents

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Jesse Williams is leaving "Grey's Anatomy" after 12 seasons:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Looks like Hardison is only gonna be a recurring character in the reboot (due to Covid quarantine and his Showtime show). Hopefully that won't negatively affect his couple status.

https://www.looper.com/345724/leverage-redemption-release-date-cast-and-plot-what-we-know-so-far/

Last edited: May 7, 2021
    • List
  8. Skaddix

I binged Jupiter Legacy....IR hookup happens in the back half.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. darkcurry

I forgot about this show's release date. But I already planned on binging certain shows in the early parts of June when Im not busy.

10. darkcurry

He was apart of the main cast from day one so even if he does have limited episodes he's not a recurring character. As far as Parker & Hardison goes we still have to wait and see if they go back to making their relationship status public. Or they could've possibly broke-up. So we have to wait and see. The clues just like before will be our guide.

11. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Damn. Makes me worried that they will replace his role in the team with his sister who looks NOTHING like him. When I saw that trailer my immediate thought was that the show didn't need her inclusion and I was hoping her role would be small.

12. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I had been watching via On Demand for the entire week leading up to this episode once I got wind of what was going down. The show surprised me in how much they were putting the two character front-and-center the entire week as well as how much they made this white female openly desire this dude in words and stares. And from a couple of eps I've seen this they are still keeping them front and center.

Yes, she's "older" than him which takes away the sting for some but she is still pretty hot. And these shows don't typically follow through when a black male character is poised to be paired romantically or sexually with a white female. But this show has already been given them steamy followup sex and SO FAR the fans seem to be enthusiastic about this.

It makes me wonder if that the inspiration to go this sexual route with these two is perhaps a residue of the Bridgerton effect.

13. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

Who hooks up?

14. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

Well it looks like they hooked up again.

bold-carter-quinn-kiss.jpeg Carter-Quinn-sex-BB-CBS.jpg bold-carter-quinn-hookup.jpeg

Only the first picture is from the second hookup.

15. Skaddix

Hutch (Black Dude) hooks up with Chloe, daughter of the world's top hero and heroine. I think its episode 5 or 6 that most of the fucking occurs.

16. Skaddix

I mean Hardison's sister says that she was told stories from Hardison and Parker about them so that suggest they are still together to me.

I think Hardison is adopted so his sister doesn't have to look much like him.

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

This looks promising at least. https://www.tvinsider.com/gallery/leverage-redemption-trailer-nate-parker-hardison

[​IMG]
    IMDb TV
    Are Parker and Hardison still together?

Based on the above shot from the trailer, we’re going with a yes — and considering how long it took them to get together in the original run, we’ll breathe a sigh of relief at that.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  18. darkcurry

Probably one of the only tv relationships where I like playing the guessing game with. lol.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. darkcurry

Another "slow burn" relationship I have been enjoying is the Lizzie & MG story from legacies. About the only great story they have been writing the past 3 seasons.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

We do not have that in common my brother LOL