Horror movies with IR elements

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Young Herschel, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Starlight:

2. Young Herschel

Kingdom Come:

3. Young Herschel

Crawlspace:

4. Young Herschel

7 Deadly Sins:

5. Young Herschel

Wrong Turn:

I rented this Easter weekend as I really enjoyed the original back in 2003 and purchased the unrated sequel too which was good. This was a remake worth producing because they switched it up nicely and gave the reboot some purpose. I also loved the beautiful protagonist who is a British-Spaniard who some of you will remember from "The Lodgers" on Netflix. The reboot of "Wrong Turn" was a good rental on Apple iTunes and I recommend it since the story is actually pretty good and rather original in how it deviates from the 2003 release.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Young Herschel

Havoc: Playing with Dolls #3 ~
    I just had to include this smoka lol. It is really hardcore and available for rental or purchase on Prime Video which is the only way to get the Uncut, Unrated NC-17 version. The story is really good which is why I bought it . . .. this is not just a dumb late night slasher I assure you.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

2015 Film Seclusion aka Cabin Fear
    "A group of friends is stalked by a killer at an isolated destination wedding."

IR couple played by Alyson Mackenzie Wells and Duane Nakia Cooper

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Young Herschel

This looks like a great find!! I am so surprised that you beat me to this movie on TUBI because I am regularly browsing it and this was never even recommended! TUBI knows I like horror with IR sex scenes lol :)

9. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

10. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I KNEW I recognized some scenes in that trailer before. lol. Those sex scenes used to make it's round all over the internet.

11. Young Herschel

Hi gals & guys, I just started watching a new horror flick which purports to be "Born out of a true story . . .". It just dropped this month on Apple iTunes by Indian Pictures ~ "616 Wilford Lane". The trailer really intrigues me so I put it on my wish list earlier this month. It is about a father (recently widowed) and his two college age daughters who move into a mini-mansion in a very upscale gated community which is way out of his price range.

"616 Wilford Lane"

if anyone could post the trailer please I would appreciate it :)

12. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

i heard that megan fox horror movie till death have some IR !!

13. Young Herschel

Here is the trailer for "Scare Me" but its not the one with Aya Cash from "The Boys":

I enjoyed this movie late last night on TUBI and it has a crazy evolution to an even crazier ending. At the end . . . I have to agree (NO SPOILERS) with the brotha's decision lol. I heard it is also available on Prime Video if that is a better medium for you via audio-visuals

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  14. Young Herschel

Here is the trailer for "616 Wilford Lane". Like the preceding Horror thriller "Scare Me", this flick goes outside the boundaries of your expectations which makes it enjoyable to re-watch and see what you missed initially:

There is a free upload on Youtube too so you can just check it out without a rental fee via Apple iTunes (damn it lol)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  15. darkcurry

Weirdly on youtube they have this still in the thumbnail.
    [​IMG]

But when you click on the thumbnail it plays a trailer from a TOTALLY different movie. lol.

16. Young Herschel

"Blackstock Boneyard" is a newly released horror flick I have rented on Apple iTunes this weekend. It gets to be like these IR Horror rentals are being made just for me lol :). This one has a pair of black antagonists which is a new twist!!

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

What is your opinion of the Candyman flicks?

18. darkcurry

Official Trailer : Blackstock Boneyard (2021)

19. Young Herschel

The original from 1993 was a cult classic and really broke new ground with it's iconic antagonist of African ancestry. The sequel with the blonde from "Baywatch" was also enjoyable with a sexy IR flashback!

20. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

This movie is based on a true story.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List