Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I’ll probably get that way once I retire lol.

2. K

K Well-Known Member

I knew a guy once who had the shortened version of my name tatted (past wife/gf) and it was really odd to see it. He thought I might like that it was "MY" name.....not so much.

3. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

No, I haven’t said anything. At this point, what is there to say? It’s not like she can wash it off. Had she said something before she had it done, I’d have tried to talk her out of it. But, I just looked up on Facebook and there she was, showing it off.

I was like, ooooooookay. And just didn’t mention it. She understands I’m not a fan of tatts, anyway. So, I’m sure she already knows my opinion, for the most part. Funny thing is, I would not have tried to talk her out of getting it, That’s impossible. I just would have tried to get her to have it done somewhere else ... where dudes wouldn’t have to be staring ... eye to eye ... with toddlers ... when they’re having sex.

This is how that shit would go down if I were getting with a woman with tatts like that: “Yeah, girl. I’m about to put it down. Flip that sexy ass over so I can really give you ... wait ... tf ... um ... er... damn girl. I just remembered, I got hair to bake and a cake to wash. Imma’ call you. Deuces.”

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  4. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Has anyone ever cracked their knuckles so hard that it hurt?

5. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Uhm, no! Knuckle-cracking gives me goosebumps, I hate that sound.

6. Madeleine

LOL... you are right! At this point only a bottle of super high coverage foundation helps...and someone who’ll cake that on her back before every date.:D

7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

You can't mansplain anything to women. Best to let 'em crash and burn on their own lol

8. LexiR

LexiR Active Member

Not sure where to post this ... if this isn’t it, tell me.

But favorite Valentines Day memory or date. GO!

9. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

As much as I thought I would ever say this, maybe being single ain't so bad. Of course I'm still going to talk to women, I'm just going to ride this single train for a little longer until I can get the ball rolling on some things.

10. Madeleine

Valentine’s Day isn’t such a big deal for me. In fact, there was no Valentine’s Day when I was growing up. Over maybe the past 10 or 15 years Valentines Day has crept up out of nowhere. So I don’t really expect any much out of Valentine’s Day. I’d rather want someone to do something nice for me on a random day than because it’s Valentine’s Day and he has to. What about you? I understand Valentine’s Day is a very big deal in America.

11. LexiR

LexiR Active Member

So in my house I wasn’t allowed to date. I never really had a real boyfriend until I went to college. Anyway, I think my dad felt sorry for me lol so every Valentine’s Day he would do something special for each of us ... my mother, my sister and me. I always felt like he did more for me but I’m sure we all felt that. So I always looked forward to it because I knew he was going to do something. He did the customary flower thing for each of us...candy ... blah blah blah. But with it was always something special or he’d do something special., even after I went away he’d make sure I had something and knew that no matter what I had a Valentine.

He passed 3 years ago this month so it’s always hard for me. But that was pre-dating

my best Valentine’s Day later was like 7 or 8 years ago. It wasn’t the actual Feb 14th because it wasn’t on a weekend...I think it was on a Thursday. Anyway, a guy I was dating for about 2 months told me the night before to pack a bag for the weekend. No other details. He picked me up the next day (Friday) at the school I was teaching at and took me to my favorite mountain town here in NC, had reservations at my favorite restaurant, took me to listen to live music (one of my favorite things to do especially in little dive places), and then brought me to a little one room cabin in the mountains. We stayed all weekend. The whole thing was amazing but what made it special is that he made a point to find out my favorite things, remembered them and then wrapped them all up in one weekend to surprise me with.

12. RicardoCooper

Because you are definitely a ray of sunshine! <3

13. RicardoCooper

So what happened with that gentleman? He seemed like a nice guy.

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

This is definitely for the women lol.
    Next time we do the best Christmas memories

15. LexiR

LexiR Active Member

Awwwww you noticed! Lol thx

16. LexiR

LexiR Active Member

He was a great guy. He also liked to be a great guy to other women than just me. So it didn’t work out.

17. LexiR

LexiR Active Member

Ok. I’ll remember!

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  19. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

My girlfriend just received her passport so I got to take her to my most favorite place in the world, Toronto Canada along with Niagra Falls.

Did some sight seeing, fine dining, stayed at a luxury hotel with a view, and she got a tat the Canadian maple leaf.

She certainly felt special during our trip.

20. LexiR

LexiR Active Member

Very sweet :)