Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Most Horseshoe Berners are thisclose to being Trumpers. That's why the flip is so effortless for them. HA Goodman, Walker Bragman, Greenwald. Like I said, Tulsi couldn't get elected dog catcher in HI as a Republican, so she put on this demeanor that was palatable to Dems. I mean she grew up in this anti-gay cult and supported Assad, that doesn't sound Liberal to me lol.

Yup, yup and yup. I actually Liked Taibbi's Rolling Stone work before he went full Berner. Weird how Taibbi actually lived in Russia in the 90s. All roads lead to Russia for those people. Dore is a clown, I never took him serious. I was reading an article where his old comedy cronies in L.A. were calling him a fraud. Dore just stumbled onto a grift that's working. Loving this feud between him, AOC and Cenk. Watching the fake left eat each other is a great late Xmas gift.

All these alt-right bros are racist until further notice. They don't have to make controversial statements to be racist. And fuck Steve Bannon, too. No offense to you, bruh just my opinion.

2. RicardoCooper

Of course not, because all white boys cover each other's ass no matter what. If brothers kept it that tight, the hood wouldn't be a shambles.

3. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Jimmy Dore thinks he is George Carlin but he dont have the insight lol.

Also Dore bought a new multimillion dollar mansion in LA during the Pandemic that doesnt sound like a Leftist Leader to me. Surely he should be investing in charity lol or if he was serious a new political party if he is really that anti Dems.

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

5. ColiBreh1

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Great question! Mr.Greenwald who now lives in Brazil loves Trump.

7. RicardoCooper

It was that purchase that prompted his old comedy buddies to go in on him as a fraud. They were saying shit like he was never political until relatively recently. I wish I could remember where the piece was, or I'd link it. It's out there though.

8. RicardoCooper

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. RicardoCooper

Far-leftist and far-righties are both authoritarians. Both factions know they cannot achieve their goals through democratic means in a multicultural America so they're okay with fascism. It's worth noting that both Greenwald and his meal ticket Snowden both throw rocks at the USA from fascist/populist/totalitarian states.

10. RicardoCooper

11. ColiBreh1

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1351655310902112263
    [​IMG]

If Trump pardons Julien Assange, Edward Snowden, & Ross Ulbricht in the next 12 hours or so, I wonder if that changes things.

12. ColiBreh1

13. RicardoCooper

Awww no pardons for the traitors and chaos agents who tried to bring down liberal Western democracy because of a Black President and potential female President. (not that I agree with Trump's actual pardons) Wonder how much longer before Snowden's usefulness as a Russian propaganda tool has ended?

14. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200927_122447.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2020-11-11-20-52-31(1).jpg

16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Nope I'd prefer all blue. We have seen first hand where the Republican party is. Just a bunch of straight up lunatics. Honestly what actual values outside of delusion and destruction do they hold. Facts don't matter at all they will argue completely ridiculous points no matter how many times it's proven false and it costs us. Imagine how many people would still be alive and/or healthy if they didn't insist covid was the same as the flu. Not one semester of biology at a community college between all of them yet they insisted their bs was fact.
    They damage not only themselves but the innocent as well and they simply do not give a fuck. They are a death cult and I for one don't want to go down with them. I pray they never get a majority ever again because they offer not one single positive not one

17. RicardoCooper

18. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I understand your point TDK, I really do. It's become evident that many of these individuals live amongst us and they don't appear to be going anywhere no matter how much they throw their temper-tantrums and hissy-fits. They tried to secede once before and that didn't turn out too well according to historical standards.

However the fact that they share a different opinion or a variety of opinions for that matter is what makes this country so unique and forever evolving. I cannot for the life of me imagine living in a country where everyone had the exact same political opinions with no constructive debates or differing of thought.

I myself take great pride in being a registered independent voter because at the end of the day there are certain issues that I feel liberal about while at the same time there are other issues that I feel conservative about.

I don't need or require a particular political party to define my personal views nor do I feel the need to align with either one because they really don't speak for me.

To be even more frank I find them both to be equally loathsome and reprehensible.

I wear my independent badge proudly and I totally understand the energy that Bernie Sanders was giving whilst he was sitting off in the cut.

19. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2021-01-23-18-44-39(1).jpg

20. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2021-01-22-17-12-09(1).jpg