BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

It was trending on social media last month, mostly twitter, here's one person's [post]

2. spiderdunk

spiderdunk Member

I found it, thanks.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Nurses - December 7th on NBC

4. spiderdunk

spiderdunk Member

I already saw this on my fire stick and yes there is an IR Couple in it along with a few BM/WW couples who come into the hospital throughout the season.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  5. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

So, Green Arrow and the Canaries is not gonna happen, right? This was gonna be Arrow´s legacy series with a blonde goddess, Oliver´s daughter, between two alpha black males, so... I guess is not gonna happen, because hasn´t get green light yet despite ago MONTHS the offer was made.

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I just looked this "Nurses" show up. It's not a real NBC original show. "Nurses" is a current Canadian show that NBC picked up the U.S. broadcast rights up because of the lack of new original content available because of the pandemic. The season finale aired in Canada back in March, so you can probably find all the episodes online & binge them before it premieres on NBC in a few weeks.

• List
  7. darkcurry

Yeah I seen that too. American stations have done that before. SHOWTIME did that with the UK TV Show We Hunt Together.

8. ColiBreh1

HBO dropped a trailer a few days ago for part 1 of a special episode of "Euphoria":

9. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I don't watch but it looks good.
    But what does it have to do with IR?

10. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

Priyanka Chopra Had kiss Scene with black man in her tv show Quantico In season3 Ep9 when they go to hotel room but they deleted the scene I really want to see it

• List
  11. darkcurry

That first episode was srong and got VERY real about her addiction. Colman Domingo as Ali is the darkhorse of this series I'm glad they showcased him more in this episode. I'll give it to Zendaya to being able to keep up because he is one hell of an actor.

12. darkcurry

Yeah the IR couple broke up. But I think they are supposed to with these special episodes give insight to that.

13. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Seems like a lot of shit went down offscreen.

Honestly, this felt more like a 2 man play then a tv episode. Strong material.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

In the new season of Grey's Anatomy, Jo (Camilla Luddington) and Jackson (Jesse Williams) leap into a friends with benefits relationship.

[​IMG]

15. ColiBreh1

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  16. ColiBreh1

NBC dropped the 1st promo for the upcoming season 2 of "Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist":

17. darkcurry

This show won an Emmy?

18. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The first full Bridgerton trailer has arrived.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  19. darkcurry

I already posted this story in a separate thread. I don't think a story like this and what she and those producers did is productive to this thread.

• List
  20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City? One of them Heather is going with a brother.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List