Attraction to Black Men = Perversion?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by whikle, Mar 7, 2014.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

This is true. East Asian nations are quite different from Southeast Asia, and their people view themselves very differently. They have their own internal hierarchy by nation and civilization. A friend who is married to a Japanese-American told me that internally they view marrying a Cambodian, Laotian or Filipino as marrying down, and an African-American (due to his American status) male is preferred over an Asian male from what they view as the "low civilizations". That's not all Japanese, just a general cultural view that was shared with me.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I knew a man who was hal East Indian and half black. He caught a lot of he'll growing up because his father an East Indian had " married down" because he married a black woman.

My sister-in-Law's cousin was in the Navy and he married a Japanese woman. I had heard from a friend who was in the Army, that the military is the best way to attract domestic and international women.

A guy who works at the Chinese restaurant I frequently told me that if I went to China, the people would like me there because I would be considered "exotic."
    He said because he is a Chinese-American, they don't even look at him.

3. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Ohmygosh! You made paragraphs!! :smt026 :p

4. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

:smt005 too funny

5. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Statistically speaking, the most common interracial couple in America is Asian female/White male.

6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

That's mildly shocking to me, since numerically there are so few Asian women in America compared to say, Black men.

I have know way of knowing for sure, but I bet the number of BM/WW who date interracially is highest among all IR couplings.

Excluding marriage.

7. orejon4

It's really interesting how these ideas come to exist.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I think that the idea had been around for centuries. I remember watching the film Mutiny On The Bounty with Marlon Brando. There was a piece of narration about how the Tahitian people are fascinated by faith haired people(white men). These people and others have made contact with them constantly. Mostly in trade. And sometimes in conflict. They studied the white man and came to the conclusion that the white man was honorable, brave and moral. It had been that way all the way to right now.

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The vast majority of black men end up with black women that's why

10. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Exactly.

And those numbers about most common IR marriages aren't shocking to me at all. It actually makes a lot of sense.

11. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

To clarify my previous statement, those statistics were based off married couples.Interesting enough, there are almost 3 times as many Black male/White female married couples as there are White male/Black female married couples.

12. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Yep.Statistics back that up.

13. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

Some black guys may see it as a fetish but then they may not be mature. Just avoid them.

14. Othello1967

Not just in Australia. Here in the US which is probably more racially diverse than Australia the different races are ignorant of each other because we all live in different bubbles. Someone once said that the most segregated day in the week is Sunday. To be honest I don`t mind one of the stereotypes of black men as long as it is not said in my presence. I once asked a friend of mine if she would date an Asian man. She hemmed and hawed so I answered my question " is it because Asian men are seen as small". She nodded.

15. Othello1967

My guess is that there are few black men in Australia therefore your friends may more likely think in terms of stereotypes which they probably learnt from seeign American movies, etc.

16. Othello1967

Same here and I am a guy

17. Othello1967

Blacks were treated as animals during slavery and during that time some black guys were selected as studs to increase the slave population on the plantation. Quite similar to what is done with livestock. l could image the slave master telling his wife about those studs at a time when she was feeling neglected because her husband was messing around with the slave women. Black/White relationships have deep historical roots which probably explain why wm tend to be more upset over bm/ww pairing than ww/some other racial minority pairing. The same reasoning probably applies to the reaction of bw to bm/ww pairing as compared to bm/other racial minority pairings.

18. Othello1967

19. Squillie

Squillie Member

I have the same fears that you do and so I have kept it a "secret"
    But the same actually goes for guys as well.

I have had sex with guys that were into that as well. Playing the pervert racial card and stuff like that.
    It became very difficult to answer to the question "what's your kind of man", even more so to a black guy

20. orejon4

Same here, although after a while of knowing me personally, many black women friends generally get it and understand that I'm not the type of guy they are interested in anyway. If they are interested, they're the type of black women who have also dated people of different races, so they don't carry around race-based baggage.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020