Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

1. Before 2020, the only election I ever voted in was the 2008 presidential election where I voted down-ballot Democrat. So I can't really speak on this.

2. This question doesn't make sense seeing as how the black community votes 90+% for Dems.

3. Oh that's easy, I don't agree with left on social issues. They're crazy with their woke SJW intersectional identity politics. I don't agree or feel as strongly with everything on the right, but the feel sane & logical compared to the woke left.

4. Oh I agree with the Saagar Enjetis & Steve Bannons of the world that Trump needs to move the Republican Party away from Neoconservatism & economic libertarianism to being a center-right economic nationalism populist party.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Same. I liked 2016 Bernie & would've voted for him if he had been the Dem nominee. On the other hand, 2020 Bernie's messaging sounds like he sold out compared to his 2016 messaging. Which is a big reason why I was lukewarm on him this year.

3. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

You cannot be serious about this. Go back to posting your endless memes. Those are better than this incredibly shitty post where you paint tens of millions of people with an incredibly horrific broad stroke.

Do me a favor and read some #Walkaway testimonials and read the comments. I have never seen anyone be anything other than welcoming to ALL who leave the democratic party.

Open your eyes and get out of your political silo. You may actually learn something.

4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I said "almost" any trump supporter, Bookie. You're the one who came up with an actual number. Thanks for clearing those particulars up for me by the way though. Lol

I also appreciate the compliment on my memes. I'm certainly glad that I was able to entertain you if only for a moment. It's very sweet of you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20201029_194220.jpg

6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Trump has no respect for our checks and balances or the other two branches of government, which is why he's so dangerous. He doesn't believe in the fundamental concepts of our government and he has a Republican Senate that refuses to censor him.

Did you watch how Trump was governing the last 4 years??? Did you see how many lifetime bureaucrats and experts he replaced with his campaign donors and Trump loyalists with NO experience in the federal government??

He put a woman in charge of the Department of Education who doesn't believe in public education.
    He put a man in charge of the EPA who wants it abolished.
    He selected a man to be the Attorney General who instead serves as Trump's personal lawyer.

This is not how you run a country, unless your goal is to break the federal government.

7. andreboba

Non-Trump supporters just need to accept the fact that an outwardly racist presidential candidate isn't a deal breaker for almost half the country.
    They're like, 'so what'??

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Oh so as long as they leave the democratic party they don't have to swing from a tree. Sounds like join or die. Sounds very German circa 1938

9. The Dark King

What message were you listening to? He said the same exact thing fsm

10. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

IKR! Their moron leader gets an undergraduate degree from U Penn and suddenly he's an expert on everything, particularly Infectious Diseases. Granted U Penn and their business school are amongst the best, but I'm pretty sure Wharton doesn't turn out medical professionals.

IKR! It's like... Leave the Democratic party and he's more than happy to have them become a loyal Trumpster. How can anyone resist such a gracious invitation.

I thought his message to his supporters was one in which he expressed appreciation for their support of his vision, but explained that (in his opinion) it would be irresponsible to essentially do a repeat of 2016. To me that's not him selling out, but more of him saying that he's supporting the choice (while not ideal) that is far better than this current thing.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Meh, don't sweat the fools.
    They're deranged, lunatics, political Brown-shirt Karens obsessed with a hate for President Trump on a level never seen before in political history. They're too far gone.

Listen now, if you aren't an Antifa-loving, China-loving, commie bastard.. if you don't support trained marxists by kissing their feet, if you don't support 'you aint black' Joe Biden, and 'Lock-em up for weed' Kamala Khameleon...
    , ....well, you must be a nazi or racist.
    See how simple minded they are?

Remember, their Candiate --- the old white guy with dementia who told his cult followers they ain't Black if they don't vote for him --
    He called Black people 'COCKAROACHES when they're around', he called Black kids Racial JUNGLE creators, he called them PREDATORS coming for his wife and family,
    he proudly beamed that his favorite segregationist "never called him boy, but son" and said he enjoyed after-work dinners with those same segregationists,
    He then wistfully gave moving eulogies at their funerals..
    He said that Obama was the first articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking African American he'd known..
    C'mon maaan.

Their Canditate is the ACTUAL RACIST, and like blind fools being led by the nose into the voting booth, they voted for an actual racist.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2020-05-27-11-01-23(1).jpg

13. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

People if you haven’t voted already please do so and get 3 other friends especially in a swing state!!

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

92438017_10207750952849677_5508881622587408384_o.jpg
    Word.

15. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Thanks for answering. And, you are right. Question number 2 doesn’t make sense for the reason you stated. I should have asked, “When we’ve had conservative administrations, what have they done for your community?” Can you answer that now that I’ve reworded it?

Also, for clarification, what specifically about the left’s stance on social issues don’t you agree with?

I’m hoping other Conservative black men will chime in, also.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
  16. andreboba

Name ONE Black judge Trump nominated for the federal courts.

I'm still waiting.

17. Bookworm616

GTFOOH with your bullshit. You KNOW that is not what I said or implied.

18. Bookworm616

I honestly don't think there are any left on the board.

19. The Dark King

That is exactly the rhetoric and practice of your party and it's supporters. It's weird not every Republican is an overt racist but all the fascist loving overt racists flock to that party. They're rarely independents or Democrats but nearly all the people who hate brown and black folk who think BLM is a terrorist organization while actual right wing militia groups harm people are MAGA af.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Retail Businesses in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Boston, NYC, Denver, Philadelphia and Washington, DC board up in case of election looting and rioting.

Pathetic and sad that it's even necessary.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]