Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Don't forget before this rally he has going on in Virginia tonight. He had a "Latinos for Trump" event in Florida this morning, than in the afternoon he had a Black America economic event in Atlanta. He's having 3 events in 1 day, while Biden barely leaves his basement.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200924_230453.jpg
    20200825_080626.jpg
    ALL SKIN-FOLK AIN'T KIN-FOLK.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
  3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah, l knew of the Newport News one, but the Atlanta one, that's right, he unveiled the Black Business deal...very cool stuff. Didn't even know about the Latino 4 Trump one.
    I could never keep up with him and he's almost double my age, lol.

It reminds me of him last Nov..

FB_IMG_1575061416576.jpg

4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2020-07-15-16-20-55(1).jpg

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

6. ColiBreh1

While you're at it, you should probably mention that the current newly wed Wife of the black Kentucky AG Daniel Cameron is allegedly Mitch McConnell's Granddaughter.

7. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I mean he is Mitch's Boy but it doesn't seem it be that hard to trace the family tree. I thought it was Niece though.

8. ColiBreh1

LOL, yeah I saw that. I can't believe it took BLM till the last 50 days of the 2020 election with BLM polling terribly & dragging down the Dems with them for BLM to FINALLY take down their Anti-striaght Black Male, Anti-nucelar family, & pro-radical leftist marxism mission statement from their website.

Black folks have been calling out their divisive mission statement on their website for years, going back to 2014 when Obama & Biden were still in office

9. ColiBreh1

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

There's no relation.

BTW, such a good-looking couple..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Her name is Makenze Evans, and she's 27, and a 5th grade School teacher.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

How does he do it?
    He spoke for almost 2 hrs tonight in PA..

FB_IMG_1601178268671.jpg

BTW, almost immediately after he nominated Amy, loonatic white lefties went after her adopted black Kids. Fucking vile.
    I will post the backlash later, still steaming over that shit.

13. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200923_201139.jpg

14. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200923_201049.jpg

15. ColiBreh1

LOL. NO, they started the attack on Friday after CNN reported that ACB was gonna be the pick.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You mean on her 2 kids from Haiti? I should check the dates on those atrocious tweets. The hell is wrong with those liberals. They need to go interrogate their hot-sauce carrying Queen on fleecing Haiti's orphans to fund her daughter's wedding and Park Avenue pad.

17. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  18. ColiBreh1

Bruh you do realize that after the big 6 from Congress got to sit down with the intelligence community about Bountygate, Bountygate just disappeared from the news?

Also we got an update on Bountygate a couple weeks ago:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1305611804945637378
    [​IMG]
    https://thehill.com/policy/defense/...ian-bounties-on-us-troops-has-not-been-proved

Bountygate was an obvious hoax to punish Trump for trying to bring troops home from Afghanistan.

19. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20. ColiBreh1

This was the pic floating on Twitter throughout this past week of ACB & her Husband with her 2 haitian Kids:

[​IMG]

Come to find out on Saturday morning that 1 of their Haitian kids is a boy & the Haitian daughter is way older than the 2 girls in that pic. Also the woman in this pic doesn't even look like ACB.

Also most of the people on the left accusing ACB of being racist for adopting 2 Haitian have NOTHING to say about this:

https://twitter.com/CharriseLane/status/1310031193824538626
    [​IMG]