BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Winston dated women on New Girl at least three come to mind he even married an knocked up a cute Persian girl.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Did you ever see him kissing them or in intimate situations like the white people in the show? Remember he was a main character

3. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Yes, there was at least one scene with him and his girlfriend making out, but I do get your point that his love life was not as prominent as the other cast members.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

They didn't know what to do with him. Not enough black male writers. At first he was calm and cool, good at everything (like the bell episode), then they made him kind of pathetic, then they made him weird. I think the first gf stopped fucking him, the second cheated on him, so did the third, and the final one was the persian woman. It was the most up and down shit I've ever seen in television, lol.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

They gave him a whole relationship(yes completed with kissing. lol.) with Aly(the persian girl) that started around season 4 and lasted all the way through to season 7 the final season. So they gave him a pretty good love story with her as illustrated in this 20 minute video highlighting the developement of their relationship...

that also ended with marriage and a baby. lol.

[​IMG]

6. The Dark King

Ummm no. I watched that show and literally all the other relationships were sad and pathetic where he barely touched those women and yes he got with Alley but nothing actually happened until the final season

Edit
    Watched that whole video it was really good I take it back lol

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I didn't say anything about the other women but those clips of him and Aly all aren't from season 7.

It was clear they were developing this couple.
    season 6
    season 5

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LMAO!! This is why I was confused earlier. It sounded like you didn't watch the entire series or watched a completely different show.

9. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

New Sci-Fi show depicting two android-"parents" (WW/BM) raising human children on a new planet.

But after the first episode, it doesn't end well :/

Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. spiderdunk

spiderdunk Member

Actually keep watching, something happens in the 2nd episode and forward.

11. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like he got the "Dixon Wilson - West Bev High" treatment but for seven years . . . damn!!! All through college too lol these White producers & writers sure seem to love to deliberately debilitate Black men then tell us its raining after they've peed :(

12. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

lol im on episode 3 now, it's a pretty good show

13. The Dark King

I think that's why I gave up after season 3 or 4. I just got tired of seeing them do dude dirty. Coach got a little play with Cece which was cool but only one episode while Nick and Schmidt kept getting hottie after hottie. Not my idea of a good show

14. meowkittenmeow

LOL, I had to google who that was. It's a shame.

15. meowkittenmeow

Yeah, it was trash in that respect. I only started watching the show because I kept seeing Prince memes of the show, lol. They changed his character so many damn times, it was crazy.

16. Young Herschel

Over the course of three years at West Beverly High on the CW reboot "90210", Dixon Wilson (Brandon Walsh 2.0 in season 1) only found one schoolmate in all that time to fuck him . . . Erin Silver who would subsequently fuck each & every one of his friends . . . no one was off limits not even Dixon's brother lol! I never saw a core character of a prime time drama so sidelined . . . while all his boys had full & active sex lives, practically tripping & falling into sexual events . . . even with his ex-girlfriend Silver while Dixon couldn`t beg, buy or borrow some la la from any girl at his school for three years save for soup kitchen, I mean Silver.

They even brought on guest star actors and had them trip & fall into sex with the women characters on " 90210" while Dixon got sidelined and stereotyped as a non-desirable black guy who no girl would check for and step to :(. Sounds like the show runners at "The New Girl" had the same sociopolitical agenda: Fear of the Black penis.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  17. The Dark King

Silver was hot af. Long time crush on that girl. Top 5 celebrity crushes for me

18. Young Herschel

I hear you and season one Silver . . . before she banged everyone of Dixon's boys . . . was crazy cute with her long brunette hair and big blue eyes :)

However, her love for Dixon was tainted because of her subsequent sexual behavior. Where was the love or even respect while Silver was doing Dixon's entire crew and his adopted out brother Marc too??

No I cannot see past it lol but Ivy Sullivan saved the series with her love & loyalty for Dixon Wilson who began being driven into the dirt season 2 by RRKS (90210's big boss behind the scene). Imagine the prom king with a conference championship in Varsity LaCrosse and a interracial sex tape with the glorious Erin Silver (at the time) which enjoyed a limited theatrical release . . . he would be a high school legend by Junior summer in any other show universe.

Dixon couldn't buy a date in season two remember? So his friend Ivy had to pretend date him until they gradually began to fall in love. That was the one who loved him the most and why I still celebrate her to this day . . . even after Dixon abandoned her in Australia for over 87 days during their Senior summer, Ivy Sullivan still stayed loyal like only a true ride-or-die chick would. Most other girlfriends, especially black ones would have used the time zone clause to hook up with random local guys or other tourists . . . Soup Kitchen . . . I mean Erin Silver would have stayed loyal & virginal all that time huh? Silver would have sucked the soul out of the second college guy to buy her a mai tai . . . and you know it :).

To this day Ivy Sullivan is one of the best TV girlfriends a black man ever received . . . athletic, relaxed, fun-loving, LOYAL, wealthy, blonde and virginal. Even months after Dixon dumped her she held onto their young IR love like no other white woman ever has . . . trying to get him back for weeks and then months remember? Silver moved on in two episodes/weeks by comparison.

Does it get any better than that for us in TV or movie history? Blair on "Teenage Bounty Hunters" is the only one I've seen recently to fill the aforementioned "Ivy Sullivan" character profile.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  19. meowkittenmeow

Yikes. Winston still fucked. His relationships would stop working out, but he still pulled two black women, an asian woman, and very unnatractive overweight white woman, a talk blonde (they messed it up for laughs), and the persian woman. It was shitty with some stereotypes in there, and he went through a weird moment where he was asexual and just hung out with his cat. But, even that isn’t as bad as what you’re describing. I fucking hate the CW.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  20. meowkittenmeow

Pour one for Ivy

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List