Ex-President Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackbull1970, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Trump warns of 'greater mortality' if schools don't reopen
    The CDC warned Thursday that outbreaks at a particular school could force parents to keep their child at home for a two-week quarantine.

[​IMG]

If he thinks that kids not going into a physical school building is harmful to their mental, physical, and emotional development then wait until those same kids start seeing their classmates and teachers get sick and start dying. I also love how he pretends that homeschooling isn't a thing that parents have been doing since the 1800s.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

People that think public school is worth a damn didn't go to one. If you can do intermediate level Algebra, read and navigate through windows you can easily homeschool your child all the way through the 12th grade.

I say lets spend money to fix public school then consider "free" college. Gotta learn the basics first.

4. Since1980

I went to public schools my entire life and I turned out fine. It was a magnet school and considered one of the better ones in the state, but it was still a public school. But you are right about the fact that they need to be funded adequately, which means that teachers should be getting the support and resources that they need so that they can focus on teaching.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I turned out fine too but it wasn't because of public school in was in spite of it. Yeah I fucked off and drank MD 20/20 on the school bus but the entire experience was a joke to begin with.

You shouldn't have to go to a "better" public school just to get a decent education if you live in a first world country.

6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200724_075238.jpg

7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200724_075150.jpg

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200724_074902.jpg

9. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200724_075119.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200723_105245(1).jpg

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

13. Since1980

Republicans: Liberals are nothing but a bunch or weak snowflakes who can't exist without safe spaces!

Also Republicans: It is literally a crime to hurt our feelings.

FB_IMG_1595956927913.jpg

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Mad because he can't fire people from twitter. He does want to be a dictator just not clever enough. It doesn't take a genius but it takes a lot more than he has.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

16. Since1980

17. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Their hypocrisy has no boundaries whatsoever. It's almost as if the rules simply don't apply to them.

Riddle me this though? How can a person claim to be so strong however at the same time they're constantly playing the poor victim who's feelings are ever so fragile and everyone is so unfair?

18. Since1980

Straight up hypocrisy, fueled in part by the fact that he has never had to deal with any adversity in his life. He's straight, conservative, rich, white man who's the president of a nation designed by and for the benefit of straight, conservative, rich white guys. And he didn't even earn his wealth through hard work; he literally did nothing outside of being born into generational wealth. He's been coddled his entire life and now that he finally has it slightly rough he can't handle it. He's never been smart so he can't deal with a job that requires him to actually use what little intellect he has, so he does the only thing he can do: deflect and lash out and hope that no one calls him on it.

Because he's a #bunkerbitch.

19. Since1980

He's also lazy as fuck. After all, this is the guy who thought that being president would be less work than whatever the fuck it is he was doing before he got elected. He has zero work ethic.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

This is pretty thorough lol. The only thing I can add right now is that he is a narcissist so it's offensive when a person doesn't admire him. Probably why Kanye felt he could use that to get some kind of favor with him. Kanye is catshit crazy but not dumb. Both of them are narcissists but that's no secret. LOL