Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

107401474_10157657119951275_4222157042796133095_n.jpg

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Hell, Georgia isn't even going to mandate that students even wear masks. I hope that changes but this is the darkest possible timeline.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. DudeNY12

It's absolutely insane. Based upon the latest moronic comments from DeVos and her idiot boss,,,A close friend who's a public schools administrator is convinced that this fall would be a perfect for teachers to go on strike.

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

The one third who are comfortable watching and saying and doing nothing are the real problem. Like when people say they don't vote because my vote doesn't matter.

6. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Or just maybe they are the people who some states want to make it inconvenient or harder for them to vote. People who are poorer or old. Some states don't want all people to vote. The number of polling places are reduced so it's farther away or a person would have to take off work and have transportation to go vote.

I live in a state that has all mail in ballot. All mail does not increase voter fraud or voting Democratic. It does increase voter turnout. Republicans are fearful and they stop it from happening at every turn.

7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200712_194718.jpg

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2020-07-13-14-09-48(1).png

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

With as many celebrities that don't like 45, if we could get them to pay the fees for these felons, it could easily swing FL against 45 for the election. That would pretty much guarantee his defeat. If anyone can pass the idea on twitter or however, I may be able to find a way to get the word out myself. I want this motherfucker gone.

Supreme Court temporarily blocks felons from voting in Florida
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...RJ-XhosdEdxj8-BvMCWE2A6pEpAfYEnwSx8cbKmxKrKns

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

• List
  12. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Given all the convicted felons that have worked for Trump, you'd think he'd be the main one behind given felons the right to vote in every state in the Union.

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

• List
  15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Since,

Your governor is the worst lol

16. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

20200715_211519.jpg

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

19. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

You got it! I live in a state where the option to vote by mail is available.

20. DudeNY12

Same here. I'm back and forth on which method I'll use this year. Part of me absolutely wants to cast my vote in-person.