Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200531_213131(1).jpg

3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200601_075155.jpg

4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200603_210750.jpg

5. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2020-06-05-12-16-54(1).jpg

6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200531_175040.jpg

7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200606_183146.png

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

For all the Trumpists.......and the rest of you.

9. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200607_131723.jpg

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
  13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Since when do you care about black lives? Lmao

15. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Only alt-left and alt-right lunatics still care about HiLLarY. Even the GOP is tired of trying to pin shit on her.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I just want a stable functioning government. That's all.

Some people just seem to want their party to win no matter who the actors are, not willing to hold them accountable. Others just seem to make it too personal with whom they like or not. Others seem to want to shake the government if they can't get their way, regardless of which direction it goes.

I just want a stable government. Stable enough that it's too boring to make headlines.

17. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

.....and to no one's surprise your orange shit stain excuse of a white power president is for preserving Confederate monuments, flags & military bases named after Confederate generals......

19. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Well brotha, "boring, stable government" is clearly too much for WHITE PEOPLE. They willfully brought us to this chaos. The email Benghazi lady coming right after the Negro President was too much for these motherfuckers and we are where we are. 52% of white women (a majority) voted Trump, 1% (over a million) voted Stein, many wrote in Bernie or stayed home. The good news is, this shit ain't black people's fault. We vote Dem over 90% in every election.

Now that we are at the brink of totalitarianism with Trump, people might want "boring, stable government" again, but I doubt it.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

One thing you missed was that black voter turnout was low. It was only one factor, but it was a factor nonetheless. I'm not talking about magic so I can post a source or two.
    I doubt people will ever want a boring government too because they don't know how to entertain themselves, but that's what's best for prosperity and society as a whole.

Black voter turnout: A look at the numbers
    https://www.phillytrib.com/news/bla...cle_49d1aed9-76be-550e-b063-15ad7639dc97.html

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020