Covid-19 Central

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Madeleine, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Decided to learn a little about "Dr." Sebi and saw a video of him saying bacteria and viruses don't exist. Blew me out of my seat with that.
    Good fucking grief. The holy shit level it goes to is pure insanity.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL, than how did he allegedlly cure Magic Johnson of HIV/AIDS?

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Let me guess. Mucus, acidity and pus caused Magic to get Aids, It apparently wasn't a virus. Probably just prescribed an alkaline diet and some herbs to wash the mucus away and magically cured him. smdh

Unfortunatley black people are the worst with this shit.

Why am I not surprised by that nonsense? First time hearing that tho.

Crazy stuff man. He supposedly cured blind people too. Just not buying that at all. Magic even said that he still has the virus and that it's just isolated in his body. He attributed that to drugs, not to anything Sebi did.

There is also a court case that Sebi supposedly won, maybe he did but I may research that to see what it was all about.

I don't doubt that the man had some knowledge but I'm definitely taking everything he said with a grain of salt.........make that two grains.

Researching all that stuff myself.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

And LOL @ the folks taking herbs and spices with a shitty diet. You can't make doritos and pizza rolls the center of your diet and just drink orange juice with spices thinking it's going to boost immunity like magic.

Kale >>>> magic.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

6. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

A friend of mine in Brighton was complaining about a similar issue.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I think a lot of them just have a certain momentum in their lives that they just can't slow down or stop. A lot of it is probably driven by addictions to many different things as well as drugs.

Just my take.

8. meowkittenmeow

I think that it is compounded by people living lives where no one tells them no or that they can't do something. So, it is very foreign and strange to them.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

More on the good news.

Except for Como (NY), I don't see any of them doing anything other than being a bunch of mouth breathing buffoons.

"Those early volunteers developed what are called neutralizing antibodies in their bloodstream ? molecules key to blocking infection ? at levels comparable to those found in people who survived COVID-19, the research team reported in the New England Journal of Medicine"
    Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine Jump-Starts Immune System, Scientists Say
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/covi...I9700gMB0QQGNQuawS7ZDHZjz0G3KiTdKXH6-p8AtWyH0

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I want reparations from America and I also want reparations from the spooky man. There is no way I would have agreed to come to earth to be here with people that are this dumb. lol. I'm 100% sure of that. I should be collecting tithes, sure is fuck not going to give it.
    Anti-mask protesters' new weapon: wearing masks that offer no COVID-19 protection
    https://www.khou.com/article/news/i...gVCOO0h0_M3F9WsE6rSHf3g3lAg8zmpyBdTyoIfnPyvFM
    [​IMG]

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Latest weapon VS Covid This is no Joke
    [​IMG]
    My choice of Black seed oil
    [​IMG]

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I wasn't buying the conspiracy theories on Bill Gates but I gotta admit this is suspect. I know better than to go first. I'm interested but don't push it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

"Just worry about the flu" "I'm tired of wearing masks, it violates my rights" "This is all about the election"

If politics is more important than your health, you can't be trusted. Jumping to conclusions without any information just shows that you don't have a critical thinking bone in your body and you aren't personally responsible enough to be viewed as an adult. You're just a reckless follower, propping up a political agenda, and falsely masquerading it as an independent thought.

Three-Quarters of Recovered Coronavirus Patients Have Heart Damage Months Later, Study Finds
    https://people.com/health/three-qua...4S1KopCs1vdHtd21YnPs0P1kz6UUVh4Gu1PH1kMeOZNAQ

16. meowkittenmeow

There are a lot of idiots out there crying about wearing masks, or shutdowns, and social distancing. People with no science-based degrees talking about herd immunity because they read it somewhere. Sighs... there has been a number of articles about the after affects and how it may take years off of your life if you contract it. But, certain crowds still insist on doing the wrong thing.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

To me people are the real nightmare. Them and their ridiculous assumptions. It's the fuel for nearly every problem.

18. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2020-08-02-19-59-30(1).png

19. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

That Source Of Life is the truth. I've used it off an on for about 20 years. You can't really tell it's making a difference until you stop using it. Then, after a couple of weeks you start feeling a little run down. I credit it for keeping me reasonably healthy. I rarely get colds or flus. Even when everyone around me is hacking and coughing.

Nothing the Gates are saying is wrong or nefarious. Blacks are the hardest hit because we are the unhealthiest population. Obesity, high blood pressure, heart disease, etc .... . The quickest way to get the virus under control is to get us vaccinated first. Get us straight and everything else falls into place (now, if we could get that same commitment to our school and financial systems, we'd be set). There's nothing sneaky or racist about it. Don't get sucked into "nigga logik." ...lol

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  20. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Capture+_2020-08-04-01-30-21(1).jpg