Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

But what about my Bernie? I just want my white jesus. My white jesus is all that matters.
    [​IMG]

3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200516_181240.jpg

4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200516_181025.jpg

5. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200516_180807.jpg

6. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

7. ColiBreh1

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

This is bullshit and I dare you to find a mainstream liberal who supports abortion in the 9th month of pregnancy.

As for Ben Shapiro's stance on gender dysphoria, I'm not surprised since he's basically anti-gay everything.
    He's trolling Biden and it didn't work.

10. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200526_110840(1).jpg

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Your blackface Governor Northam and NY's Gov Cuomo.
    Oh, and then-Senator Obama.

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200517_084204.jpg

13. ColiBreh1

What do you mean it didn't work? He's a political media pundit giving retweeting & replying with a trolling (but legit) question. The question was obviously rhetorical.

14. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Post a quote from any of them supporting abortion in the 9th month of pregnancy, or please sit down. You conservatives are on bizarre shit when it comes to abortion.

15. ColiBreh1

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

#8 is too much already get him the fuck out of here, asap

18. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200526_110157.jpg

19. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

LOL So none of you proud Democrats have a peep to say about Biden's dogshit answer to Charlamagne when asked about a black agenda?

The Democrats promise specific shit to every other constituency: Latinos, Asians, Jews, the alphabet community etc., but when black people ask about tangible benefits, we get told to step back in line.

Also, the "accomplishments" that this motherfucker listed regarding the black community were a joke. He didn't reauthorize the Voting Rights Act, the entire Senate did. The two VRA authorizations were near unanimous. Even most of the Republicans voted for it. The fact that everybody in Congress supported it was actually one of the excuses that the conservatives on the Supreme Court used to gut the VRA.

His other response was to lie about being endorsed by the NAACP. The NAACP issued a statement pointing out that they never endorsed Biden because they don't endorse political candidates, but, of course, the media ignored this, just like they ignored the fact that Uncle Joe has been lying to black people about marching for civil rights for years and even lied about being arrested trying to see Nelson Mandela during this election cycle.

It's fucking EMBARRASSING that black people are supporting this piece of shit because he's "Barack's friend." He's never done shit for black people except pass legislation that hurt the community, and he fucking lies to our faces and condescends to us non-stop.

Funny that some people here think that I'm a cultist for no longer being willing to support a party that openly tells me that it's not going to do jack shit for people like me.

...and yeah, most black people who vote are still going to pull the lever for Biden, but remember that Trump won because a lot people were fed up with the fact that Clinton wasn't offering shit and decided to stay home.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/...ighborhood-didnt-vote-and-dont-regret-it.html

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  20. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

How is YOUR life as a black man different under Trump?

What has changed? What?

I don't want to hear about him being unpresidential or conspiracy theories about Russia or mean tweets.

How was your life different the moment that he took office?