Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I wasn’t worried. I still have women approaching me and I still get my needs met. I just thought it was wild how I lost an entire inch, lol.

2. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

It is! But you said you had a disc prolapse, if I got it correctly? That can really cost you some height.

3. Madeleine

Height for men = weight for women

4. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

LOL At least you learned; some people never do. Yeah, it helps to have a sense of humor when looking back at that type of stuff, and it's a lot easier to laugh at it after you've figured it all out.

I do still cringe sometimes while I'm laughing at my past self though. lol

5. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

I know right? Was just last night thinking about all the illicit shit I used to do to get females attention, and the signals I didn’t pick up on whenever they wanted mine. Could write a fucking book lol

6. Madeleine

Do it!
    And you’ll be a fucking millionaire!

7. meowkittenmeow

Height for men = weight for women who date only non-black men.

8. meowkittenmeow

It’s not all it’s cracked up to be. But, Billionaire is the new standard.

9. meowkittenmeow

Degenerative disc disease after some injuries during my military career. The rush of combat and needed to keep my subordinates alive made me take some added risks. That compounded with regular injuries during training in garrison and the field. It all adds up over time.

The only thing that makes me side eye “certain people”, is knowing everything that I have done, and I still get the “he’s weak/corny” assumption from a select few with “certain people”, lol. It is what it is. If your cadence of voice doesn’t match their’s they develop preconceived notions about your life experiences. I think all groups are guilty of this.

10. Tamstrong

Lol, yep. I think we'd all be able to write one based on that stuff if some of it wasn't so embarrassing. So many stupid things, and the recurring thought is "I can't believe I did that stupid shit". lol

11. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

LMAO nothin I’d say would be groundbreaking whatsoever... then again if that was the case we probably wouldn’t be fuckin up so much in the first place lol

12. Madeleine

People buy “dating manuals” regardless whether they are groundbreaking or not. People are always gonna be desperate to find “the one”.

13. Madeleine

Indeed.

14. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

All of these are facts. I personally wouldn’t do a book cuz I don’t got the patience to write not like I did in high school. A podcast maybe? Show off my deep velvety voice lol.

15. Madeleine

Can you earn money with a podcast? Or is it all talking for nothing?;)

16. Tamstrong

Excellent idea. I'd definitely tune in to listen to you. [​IMG]

17. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

It’s possible. All depends on who’s distributing it and if it gains enough listeners to generate ad revenue. My cousin does a battle rap podcast and he’s making a lil bit of dough off it.

18. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

Ha, I got one fan on board! I’ve always thought about doing something like that or the radio. I’ve had this deep voice for so damn long and I’ve always herd that from people everywhere. It’s just trying to get my foot in the door to actually do it.

19. Tamstrong

Yes you do. ;) You definitely have the voice for it, so I say go for it. I wouldn't have a clue to go about getting one's foot in the door though other than just jumping right in and trying it out. Even a small or slow beginning can be enough to get the ball rolling toward bigger things. And even doing it just because you enjoy it is a big part of what makes it worthwhile.

20. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

Yea I know I’d definitely enjoy it. I got a pretty outgoing personality & (believe it or not) I’m a good conversationalist lol. So to take something that comes so natural and flip it like that would be fun for me. I know being out here in Cali helps it’s just making those connections. We’ll see how it goes it’s just a pipe dream for now.