Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I think this is like your first time posting since rep points was a thing.
    [​IMG]

2. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I don't know what you mean by rep points. I am not a score keeper type of person so I assume that is why I don't know what you are talking about.

And yeah I am working at home for the foreseeable future so I wouldn't have time to participate normally. I would be commuting and be too tired to have anything to say.

3. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I am still waiting on the new apple tv to come out. I am on the fence on the new ipad.

I had a bagel, it was yum.

I might build something... not sure what. And I think I might bake something, I’m not sure what.

I think I might get back into pilates.

Random

4. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

At least you get to work at home. I still gotta go out in the world for work and I’m tired as hell right now. Walking around with this mortal kombat mask all day don’t help either lol.

5. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I don't see how people wear masks all day without losing it.

6. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

It’s annoying. I do all I can to just do what I gotta do and get home so I can hurry up and take it off. I already hated going to Walmart and grocery shopping but now it’s straight up ass backwards. At work it’s a joke most people don’t even wear the damn things.

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

What new features is the upcoming 6th generation Apple TV supposed to have over the current 5th generation Apple TV? I'm considering selling off my 5th gen AppleTV & going back to the Nvidia Shield TV. The only reason I care to own a Apple TV is to watch the movies & TV shows I own on iTunes and my cheap back-up 3rd gen Apple TV can do that fine.

8. meowkittenmeow

Not sure, but my guess is improved wifi, improved streamimg, updated dolby, better applications, screensavers, and more options to customize,while providing smoother cloud capabilities

Last edited: May 3, 2020
  9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Feeling inadequate around all this military lol

And @JordanC was a babe from way back on this site...and yes, rep points were a thing back then

10. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Please bake one of those „healthy brownies“ made from lentils or chickpeas or other types of pulses and send me some. I have been wanting to try one of those recipes but haven’t got around to it. I’m sure your the right person for that based on your interest in veganism and healthy eating.:)
    Thanks in advance:D

12. meowkittenmeow

I left veganism as it was unhealthy for me, but I am capable of doing vegan recipes.

13. ColiBreh1

Explain?

14. meowkittenmeow

It
    Was
    Unhealthy
    For
    Me

15. ColiBreh1

OK.....I was expecting an answer like you felt Vegan-alternative meats were too salty compared to the real thing.

16. meowkittenmeow

I elaborated in my vegan thread that was combined with the other vegan thread so I guess... look for the vegan thread and you will find my vegan thread in that vegan thread and learn about why i left veganism as explained in that vegan thread.

I believe I also mildly elaborated it in this random thread too. It was a conversation between beasty and I. So you can check the vegan thread within the vegan thread or the random thread or the vegan thread within a vegan thread and the random thread to get a better idea about why.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Anyone ever read these types of books? I was in love with them as a kid.
    [​IMG]

18. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

Used to get em from the media center at school all the time around 1st-2nd grade. That and Goosebumps books.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I miss them books. It's a solid concept.

I wonder if they would be as half as entertaining now as they were then. Perhaps they are at a point where they could entertain adults.

Then again maybe they were already there and I just need to read one as an adult.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

I have several students who LOVE them. There's also a history book that does that.