Covid-19 Central

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Madeleine, Feb 25, 2020.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I keep my distance. Exes, old flames, previous “potentials”, and online matches all seem to be trying to “hook it up”. I think with so many people getting validation online and in person, they are starved for attention. I just say no and keep it moving. As far as neighbors, I am cordial, but keep to myself. Now that everyone is keeping their distance... I am actually enjoying some aspects of this (obviously not the death, sickness, pain, and jobless that people are experiencing).

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm not "hooking up" with anyone either. I can't know how they socialize when they are away from me so........not taking chances with any of them. None of them are offering more than some ass and a good time anyway. Nothing new.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Compelling read.

The quicker they get the numbers right, the quicker we can open our country back up..

Coronavirus hype biggest political hoax in history

[​IMG]

The new coronavirus is real.

The response to the coronavirus is hyped. And in time, this hype will be revealed as politically hoaxed.

In fact, COVID-19 will go down as one of the political world’s biggest, most shamefully overblown, overhyped, overly and irrationally inflated and outright deceptively flawed responses to a health matter in American history, one that was carried largely on the lips of medical professionals who have no business running a national economy or government....

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/...B_UTEvqMalunyeUzoB60ZG_jFe2hVYAu62yvaRDfJweUU

4. meowkittenmeow

Good. Make them wait. If they really want you they will marry you and provide for you. Don’t give them any D. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Save yourself for better days heifer, lol.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm handy so if she can't cook hard pass.

No intellectual depth or basic ability to be an actual friend is also a hard pass.

I'm not gonna risk getting sick just to fuck. Lol.

8. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

This is not a solution, it's a stunningly naive wish list, which demonstrates it's creator's lack of understanding of how communally spread viruses work.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So what's your solution, Thump?
    Serious question: you've read enough and seen enough, and know enough to have an opinion on what you think a solution is, to save everyone from not getting it?

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Any supplement strategies for immunity?

I'm doing black elderberry syrup with zinc and vitamin C. I'll stop taking it if I get the virus. I have Tumeric just incase I have to deal with a cytokine storm. I may get the black seed oil and sea moss next.

Other than that it's just a multivitamin and fish oil.

Of course diet is #1

11. meowkittenmeow

Cayenne pepper, black pepper, and turmeric are good for thinning the blood (so is ginger). Take zinc and magnesium before bed to increase your immune system, provide better sleep, and magnesium slows blood clotting. You don’t need to go crazy supplementing Vitamin C. There are really week studies for vitamin C supplementation. Just get it from food naturally. In time, all will be fine. Try time restricted eating to regulate hormones and insulin levels.

Lower sugar intake. Get your sodium for hydration and health purposes. Drink lots of water, avoid dairy.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Pomegranate juice is great for the immune system too.

13. meowkittenmeow

You are better off with the whole fruit than with juice, but if juice is the only option, then go for it.

14. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

There have already been nearly 60,000 deaths so there is no saving everyone. In order to open the economy to a semi-functional level massive testing and contact-tracing are needed alongside the continuation of wearing masks and continued social distancing.

Look, this thing will not end quickly and that sucks, but until there is a viable treatment I'm going to listen to the advice of the doctors and scientists and not frustrated politicians and Facebook activists.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well if you want to be honest, it's probably been about 40,000 deaths from covid. None-the-less, every death is awful and China should be held accountable.

Testing is also moot except for those asymptomatic or mild sufferers who've already had it and now carry the antibodies.
    Any other testing is as good as the moment its done because you can leave the facility and infect, or get infected by the time you get your results. Or you could be incubating, and it won't show up.

But let's be honest some more, Thump, you can act like you're "sheltering in place" but you're really not, not if you step out to the supermarket, the CVS store, get gas, get takeout.. and especially if you go to work.

And if you go to work, are you quarantining away from every other member in your family?

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What doctors and scientists are you listening to that are telling you "shelter in place" is the remedy until we find viable treatment. I seriously would love to listen or read from those doctors and scientists if you have them.

Because I have a boatload of scientists and doctors who say the exact opposite... beginning with these two physicians in CA who did a live press conference...(and being ripped for it).
    They used strictly data and real time experiences..

(was at 5 million views, censor-YT shut it down, so it was re-uploaded by someone else)

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ok, this is getting ridiculous now :p :eek:

[​IMG]
    *Restaurants are also being told that when you take a bite, you can remove your face mask to the side but then you have to put it back up in between bites. SMH.

Check out barrier at Whole Foods
    [​IMG]

Smell delivered flowers from 6 feet.
    [​IMG]

Or, you could just open them with a glove and empty them into a Ziploc? :confused: (she has 300,000 followers)
    [​IMG]
    The 'new normal', my ass.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Little Gestapo...

[​IMG]

93581054_10222749919042427_1912329086122852352_n.jpg

20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Bliss, serious question. Are you out of work because of COVID19??

Acting as if the coronavirus is no big deal, or believing there are people who are benefiting from the shutdown of our economy so they can't be trusted, is a really bizarre position to take.
    What person or company profits from the shutdown of the world economy??

The states and the federal government are tallying the COVID19 deaths so that 60,000 number is most likely an undercount, not an overestimate. Too many people are dying who couldn't get treatment or testing until after they died. although they had symptoms.

It's only been about 8-10 weeks. Way too early for all these crazy conspiracy theories and people trying to overthrow the government.

There will be more pandemics in the future. It's called living life on this planet. And if there's no vaccine, the best way to avoid infection is to limit social interaction.