BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

They break up, he tries get her back but she not only isn´t interested seeking dumb excuses to stay away from a relationship with him (really, every time reasons to make black men x white or asian women break are dumb and dumbest),she friendzones him, she right now dates a generic white guy, and my guesses for her ex: he will stay single this final season, he will probably date a black girl or a miracle: he dates another white girl/get her back or even an asian girl.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Saw it trending on twitter just a few minutes ago. Right under Black AF which is also trending for the DUMBEST reason ever. lol.

Some are saying it's awesome otehrs are saying it's a rip off of Love Island. I'll check otu the first episode since I'm nto doing anything later tonight.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to checking it out too this weekend sometime. Love my new job with its 3.5 days off each and every week :). I don't have to do anything but some household stuff maybe for over 72 hours since I shop every Friday morning on the way home from work. I've got too many choices lol which is a good problem to have in these hard times . . . my girl left me though :(. She was doing her own thang anyway as was I lol . . . oh well more food, drink, snacks and eggs for me :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. darkcurry

FX New Show Mrs. America where Rose Byrne is playing Gloria Steinem

Rose Byrne - Mrs America 1.png Rose Byrne - Mrs America 2.png Rose Byrne - Mrs America 3.png

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. ColiBreh1

The upcoming HBO MAX streaming service just dropped a trailer for the upcoming romcom anthology series "Love Life" starring & exec produced by Anna Kendrick:

Looks like she'll have a BM love interest in at least 1 episode.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Fuck second wave racist ass feminism

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

I’m seeing more and more bm/ww. It’s starting to be the norm.

10. darkcurry

Yeah I more so posted it as informative because I never knew about Gloria Steinem being in a IR. Also I have been a fan of Rose Byrne for a long time.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. darkcurry

Yeah, judging by the trailer it doesn't look like it becomes anything more.

12. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Nah. Not really.

• Like Like x 3
    • List
  13. darkcurry

As I always said there will always be parts of Hollywood that are like
    [​IMG]

But it depends on who is doing them and their track record.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

It’s noticeable actually for bm and bw.

15. ColiBreh1

I finally started on "Station 19" a few weeks ago (1 episode a day slow-binge) & I'm in middle of season 2. They're definitely building a storyline between Viila from "Rosewood" & Boris Kodjoe's characters. They broke up Brenda Song's character & the darkskinned brotha on the show at the end of the 1st season, because he felt she was too much of a distraction for him to focus on his job firefighting.

Anyways if y'all watched "Rosewood" like me, y'all might as well watch "Station 19". I'd say "Station 19" is defintely a better show than "Rosewood" was.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  16. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Yeah, she used to fuck Jim Brown. Jim Browns ex got mad about it and started the rumor that he beat her (his ex). And yes, his ex is a bw. It’s in his autobiography, I think.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  17. darkcurry

Wait a minute so that wasn't true? Wooow! I never read his autobiography but I knew about him supposedly assaulting his wife.

18. darkcurry

Yeah I like it too. Shonda Rhimes has quietly added a lot of IR in her shows.

19. darkcurry

Snowpiercer: Official Trailer #2 | TNT

• List
  20. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Apparently, he was with her, but also fucking gloria steinem, and I guess she got upset about him hooking up with a white woman on the side or something (maybe they had an arrangement, but she got extra mad because she is white... you know how it goes). Google it, when his book was coming out, there were a number of articles about it.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • List