Covid-19 Central

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Madeleine, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

45 is too dumb to be a dictator. In the same week he declares himself president for life the CIA would have him knocked off. Probably buy swapping out that fake tan spray that's killing him anyway.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

No idea if this is true or not but....
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

Definitely saw a video on Facebook today of this woman getting the test. It was just like that & it looked like they stabbed her brain.

[​IMG]

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Hard pass on that. I don't even see the point unless you need a ventilator. I don't even think they will give you percocet for the headaches and chest pain because it could weaken the immune system and affect your breathing.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

7. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Before you need a ventilator they would first of all try the normal oxygen mask. Still better to stay healthy, those swabs look awful.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And the mind boggling thing is he still has millions of supporters. While people lose jobs family members die they still approve. I was grossly naive to the sickness in this country and the ability for people to discern facts from lies. It's recorded and in front of their face and they still say nah don't believe it. He read them well when he said he could murder someone on 5th avenue and get away with it. Well he's officially sunk this country. It will never be close to the same ever again and he'll walk away laughing while everyone searches for a minority to blame

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It's easy to forget that we actually breathe in more nitrogen than anything else. The nitrogen just isn't reactive enough for us to use through respiration.

10. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Short clip shows straight up how air droplets and viruses linger in the air. Be prepared to be skeeved, but the solution is also at the end.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

16. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

One of my FB friends who is a cop in DC was tested this week, and he said exactly that, in that it felt like they were swabbing his brain.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Being an "essential worker" is for the birds. I want to stay home in my pj's and bing watch Tiger King too, but noooooo..........I have to go out and try to dodge the 'Rona all day.

18. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I feel your pain. I do have more days off than usual so there are fewer there at one time, but I still have to go to work and things are stressful right now. I guess that makes me a semi-essential worker. :p I do have the next five days off to stay at home in my PJs though thanks to the holiday.

I hope you stay safe and 'Rona-cootie free.

19. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

I’m at work RIGHT NOW tryin to survive. I feel yo pain.

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Thank you for your service.