Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

That dude is always on point.

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I don't know if you're familiar with Kyle Kulinski who hosts Secular Talk on YT, but he's the one who posted several vids attacking Warren and a recent vid critical of Warren for not endorsing Bernie.

Apparently there are different factions within the Bernie coalition. Many of Kyle's subs have already stated they will not vote if Bernie doesn't win the Dem nomination.

Kyle never criticizes Bernie and believes he's the only one who can push a progressive agenda.

3. Frederick

Okay dog, I was trying to be nice, but you edited in an insult. Tell me how I'm a fucking "cultist."

4. Frederick

Yeah, I'm familiar with Kulinski.

1. He's attacked Warren during the primary on policy and her campaign's strategy because she backed off of Medicare for All and started supporting a public option and reneged on her "no Super PAC" promise. That's a totally fair critique of somebody claiming to be a progressive leader.

2. If you actually pay attention to what he's saying. He's not criticizing Warren because he thinks that she "owed" Bernie her support.

He's saying that if she actually cared about advancing progressive policy, she would have dropped out before Super Tuesday and endorsed Bernie (and she would have endorsed him in 2016).

Instead, she made her decision based on hurt feelings because Sanders supporters lashed out at her after she falsely accused Bernie of sexism.

RE the attacks on Warren from Sanders supporters, it was based on her behavior during the campaign. The dude in this video details everything that she did to piss progressives off this cycle. List starts at 4:30:

3. The top issue for Sanders supporters, like the people who are in Kulinski's audience, is Medicare for All. Biden came out a couple of weeks ago and said he would veto Medicare for All, even if it passed both the House and Senate with bipartisan support.

The Democrats aren't owed anybody's votes. Biden is literally opposed to Bernie's entire platform. You're ascribing cult-like behavior to leftists who are fed up with the Democratic party when they're actually making decisions based on policy. If the Democratic party is opposed to literally everything that they want, why would they support it?

Fearmongering about Trump isn't enough to move a lot of people to the polls if they don't like what's being offered.

People are fed up with the status quo. Hillary saying that she was going to change anything that Obama did was the reason that she lost six million Obama voters to Trump.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama-Trump_voters

4. It's categorically false that Kulinski and the rest of the progressive talkers who support Bernie never criticize him. They critique him on policy and political strategy all of the time. Now, you might not like it because it's criticism of Sanders from the left rather than the center, but that doesn't mean that it's not real criticism.

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Agreed sir. Let it be said publicly I respect your opinion on 98% of your posts.

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Again, nah. See my other post.

7. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20190718_174651.jpg

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'm surprised there's no response to this lol

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh you know I have a response, I've just been sidetracked by the Wuhan BS, not to mention arguing with Andrea-boba and correcting him is often tiring.
    [​IMG]

LOL, if you think for one minute those gifs and pic he posted are as he represented, think again.

10. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I swear, I think the left is only there to play the martyr and lose elections. Trump isn't the president because of con-servatives. They've been nothing but consistent. Never wavering from their path to power.

No, Trump is president because liberals and progressives have no fucking clue how to grab power. Just one big, blue circular firing squad. We knew what Trump was going to be like. And, we know how dangerous another four years of this asshole will be. But, none of that matters because our guy must walk on water and be all things pure and totally reflective of ourselves. And if he is not, even though we all know he'd be 50 eleven times better than Cult 45 and his criminal boot lickers, we're happy to let this whole mutha' fucka' burn down around us. Like we got some place better we can relocate to.

Fuck! If I wasn't so logical and didn't have a heart I'd be a republican. Their policies are evil af, but they understand how to obtain, maintain and wield power.

But hey, when future generations look back and ask why didn't the Left, with their superior policies and proven record of being better for the average American, use this opportunity to lawfully seize power at the ballot box, some history professor will just shrug his shoulders and say, "Because they were dumb af."

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

They are

12. The Dark King

The massive problem is a complete disconnect. For instance people think that this Biden surge is going to result in a win in the general. They don't get what fear and the need for stability will do for people. Its like 2004 Bush people swore Kerry had a shot because everyone was against the wars and look what happened there. He offered nothing outside of not being Bush. Bush was keeping us safe from terrorist you can't beat that with luke warm middle of the road policies.
    Trump is going to trounce Biden in debates and run ads of him looking like a doddering grandfather that no one will want during the worst crisis in their life time.
    To upper middle class to wealthy dems all they can see is 45 is bad we gotta get him out but they don't really have a strategy. They just believe everyone sees and experiences life like they do and don't have to offer people anything other than not being 45. I couldn't tell you a single Biden policy. Yes things are awful but I don't think Biden inspires enough confidence where people will show at the polls especially during a pandemic. I'll vote for who ever the Democrat is but to ultimately answer your question Democratic leadership has no respect or even cares about the needs of its people. Like you said one thing Republicans get right is even though they lie they know the lies their demo wants to hear to show up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. andreboba

Trump isn't beating anyone in a debate.
    Hillary stomped Trump in their debates and it wasn't close. Biden bigfooted Palin and can hold his own in any argument with Trump.

I know Bernie supporters are hurting, but the sad fact is most Americans aren't voting for him in the primaries. No conspiracy, just facts.
    In which case, it's time to rally behind Biden. At least he's going to surround himself with political professionals in the Oval Office who aren't incompetent.

14. The Dark King

Are you watching the same interviews with Biden? Fam he's blatantly senile and you can't compare someone to who he was 12 years ago. He is far from the same person.

15. andreboba

Who seems more coherent to you, Biden or Trump??

16. The Dark King

Trump sorry to say

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

19. The Dark King

Glad this is all a joke to you smh