Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

If he was coherent and there was no Meth in the room, I could have overlooked the drugs.

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Was Gillum charged with anything???

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Nope

4. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

LOL @ all the people who were making excuses for Gillum and saying that the story was being taken out of context.

Even commentators that I normally respect were bending reality to cover his ass.

5. Frederick

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Exactly why I don't support either one of those groups.

7. Frederick

Nah man. It ain't the Bernie crew pushing this shit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also, Gillum stabbed Bernie in the back twice in the past 18 months. He got Sanders endorsement to win the primary for the governor's race and then went around campaigning with Hillary in the general, and then he attacked Bernie over that fake Cuba bullshit for an entire week before Super Tuesday.

Sanders supporters are celebrating the fact that he went down in flames like this.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Frederick

The hypocrisy is so obvious too.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Bernie bros are just too WTF to me.

I was reading how they were bashing Elizabeth Warren for being a fake progressive, then they attacked her for not endorsing Bernie went she dropped out of the Dem primaries.

They're a little too cultish to run the country.

10. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

IMG_20200325_110241.jpg

11. Frederick

Don't get your info from third parties who are hostile to Sanders supporters. Come to the source.

We turned on Warren because she abandoned progressive politics in favor of Hillary Clinton-style feminist grievance bullshit. She was out there acting like she was owed progressive support because she's the "most prepared, best qualified and hardest working" when in, reality, she lost progressives to Bernie because she sat on her ass in 2016 and refused to run because she was angling to be Clinton's VP.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...unning-mate/uOAZRbrB4IomViNSgPNqPP/story.html

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/25/warren-hillary-clinton-vice-president-1435422

The fact that she leaked that nonsense to the media about Sanders saying that a woman couldn't win the presidency to hurt him before Iowa was the last straw. Bernie was part of the "draft Warren" movement in 2016. He only ran because she refused to. The idea that he would say something like that to her face years after the fact is absurd.

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2...team-to-cnnwhy-is-she-pumping-the-brakes-now/

Also, the issue wasn't the lack of an endorsement, it was that she stayed in the race after everybody else lined up behind Biden deliberately to hurt Bernie and had a Super PAC funded by a conservative billionaire run attacks ads against Bernie and M4A.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/20/mystery-warren-super-pac-funder-revealed-140233

After she refused to endorse Bernie back in 2016, when they were supposedly allies, nobody on our side really expected an endorsement from her this time around either.

...and the notion that we're "cultists" is laughable. We criticize Sanders when he's wrong all the time. We line up behind him because we actually care about policy. Most other voters view politics strictly as a personality contest.

Shit, Kamala, Beto, Pete et al all talked mad shit about Biden and then endorsed him for the sake of political expediency and none of their supporters batted an eyelash, but we're the cultists?

LMAO

12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I saw this. If it's not about making strong black families, no matter what color the wife/partner is, it's useless.

13. RicardoCooper

Bravo, sir.

14. RicardoCooper

All due respect to Brother Freddy, you're spot on here

15. Frederick

Like I wrote in the other post: you wanna call us "cultists," you need to come up with a better example of cult-like behavior.

16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Exactly. I'll drink to all of this
    [​IMG]
    Great Post!! The Top shelf is on me
    [​IMG]

19. RicardoCooper

I could, but what would be the point?

Cultists never recognize or take responsibility for their own cult behavior

20. Frederick

I'll agree that it's pointless because the the primary's over irrespective of whether Bernie has conceded.

Let's cool this stuff off for the next few years and focus on areas of mutual agreement.