The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

How come I can never see these images? All I get is IMG

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Depends on the device, browser, and sometimes the OS.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

With the Bloodshot movie available on digital, Sony has uploaded the opening nine minutes.

6. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Wonder Woman 1984 Premiere Date Moved

Warner Bros. is postponing Diana Prince’s return to the big screen. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, “Wonder Woman 1984” will now hit theaters on Aug. 14 instead of June 5.

The studio also indefinitely pulled “In the Heights” — an adaptation of Lin-Manuel Miranda’s musical that was due out June 26 — as well as “Scoob” — an animated film based on “Scooby-Doo” characters set for May 15. “Malignant,” a thriller from “Aquaman” director James Wan, was originally scheduled to open on Aug. 14, but was bumped for “Wonder Woman 1984.” Those three movies remain undated for now.

Source: Variety.com

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Old man we quit using internet explorer in 98.

[​IMG]

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Firefox, nigga, Firefox

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

ETERNALS Writers Are Now Working on The Script For Mark Millar's Netflix Film PRODIGY
    https://geektyrant.com/news/the-ete...-script-for-mark-millars-netflix-film-prodigy
    [​IMG]
    Netflix is moving forward with its film adaptation of Mark Millar’s comic book series Prodigy and they’ve hired screenwriters Matthew Firpo and Ryan Firpo to write the screenplay. They most recently worked on Marvel’s Eternals. They are also writing the screenplay for director Justin Kurzel’s Ruin, which Margot Robbie is set to star in.

Prodigy follows a character named Edison Crane, “the world’s smartest man, who isn’t content with running the world’s most successful business. His brilliant mind needs constant challenge and so he’s become the go-to guy for governments around the world when a problem arises they just can’t handle. A Nobel-Prize winning scientist, a genius composer, an Olympic-level athlete and an expert in the occult, Edison Crane is as addicted to the mysteries of the world as he is to sitting at the top of the Fortune 500.”

Millar previously talked about Prodigy and it’s main character Edison Crane, saying:

“The entire Millarworld library Netflix acquired when they bought our company last year has a crazy number of franchises, but I wanted to do one that genuinely topped them all. Stan created the Marvel Universe, but he’s best-remembered for Spider-Man. Ian Fleming created Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, but he’ll always be known for Bond. So I wanted to create the character that outshines everything else I’ve ever done and that’s Edison Crane.”

I really do love the concept of this story and I think it’ll end up making for a great movie for the streaming service. I’m sure they will lure in some more great talent.

There are multiple Millarworld-related films and television projects currently in development at Netflix, including Jupiter’s Legacy, which has already wrapped production. That series follows a “first generation of superheroes’ children who must live up to their legacy of their parents in an epic drama that spans decades and navigates the dynamics of family, power and loyalty.”

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It's Netflix he'll either be asexual or gay guaranteed

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. samson1701

Would not surprise me at all. That way they don't have to pair him with a hot white girl. Or, if he's straight, she'll be gay or so fucked up mentally the average white guy wouldn't want her anyway (Jessica Jones).

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Basically. Gotta keep bw gay bm and insecure white guys happy.
    I won't be watching

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. darkcurry

This is the 3rd date change because they originally wanted it to come out December of 2020.

14. samson1701

I'll give it a shot. But, the first sign of that bullshit, I'm out.

Have you read or heard anything about the comic it's based on? I don't want to spend my money on it if it's about that fuckery.

15. SilverSmith

Warner Bros should abandon plans to release WW 1984 in the near future, taking into account the unpredictability of the pandemic. Disney made the correct decision to delay the release of Black Widow indefinitely.

16. darkcurry

I don't play the guessing game but everything sounds like this isn't going to be going that way in any sense especially with Millar's best characters. We'll see, but this is a bad ass character that was talked about being made into a movie before
    https://www.comicsbookcase.com/updates/2018/12/3/review-prodigy-1

Mark Millar's own words and high praise he gives one of his favorite characters:

"I’m calling it now: the actor who gets the part of Edison Crane in Prodigy will be the biggest star of the next decade. A combo of Sherlock, Bruce Wayne, Indy & Bond, this is THE BIG ONE. A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME role."

The other Mark Millar project in developement Jupiter's Legacy has a older black superhero character that begins a romance with his younger white female sidekick who he eventually gets engaged to... https://imagecomics.fandom.com/wiki/Fitz_(Jupiter's_Legacy)

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So a Blackman as the smartest person on earth. Brawn and brain? They gonna handicap the shit out of this dude lol. Ain't no damn way that there isn't going to be a catch.

Whatever they do, they gonna make damn sure kids don't want to actually grow up to be like him. It's like Chris Rock said "White people don't want to be me and I'm rich." They gotta keep that sentiment in your face whether it's true or not.

18. samson1701

Mark Miller has been known to over hype his projects. I'll withhold any judgment until I at least see the trailer.

This could be the shit. Or, it could just be shit. Time will tell.

I may pick up the comic. That will give me a better idea of what to expect.

19. SilverSmith

The new trailer for Capcom's survival horror game Resident Evil 3 is out. It will be available April 3, 2020 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam.

[​IMG]

20. SilverSmith