Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Sounds like Schadenfreude.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

My take was that he just didn't care. He simply enjoyed bashing heads in and anyone that was foolish enough to cross him made his day.

To me this is Schadenfreude

“The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.” ~ Genghis Khan

3. meowkittenmeow

I think there are various levels to it depending on context.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That I agree with.

I don't like those people.

The hound is probably my favorite character in GOT. He just doesn't seem that way to me at all.

He only got pleasure from hurting people physically in battle. Seeing someone hurt outside of that or them having bad luck didn't bring joy to him. He just didn't care about any of that.

Even when he robbed that man that helped him, shitty as it was, he still had an explanation. He didn't take pleasure from it.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I forgot just how much online school sucks. Sheesh

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I rather risk getting the damn virus

7. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Every toddler has the anti-Midas touch lol. At some point you develop extraordinary skills in anticipating what might get spoiled next and hopefully preventing the accident.:cool:

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It sucks for engineering. Drawing up the schematics and related tables is one thing, but it sucks when you get to the building and testing phase of the project. The computer program will tell you if your schematics match your table ( equations) but when you build mistakes happen, you have to troubleshoot, get it graded, still talk communicate with people about regular school stuff, the whole nine. There's waay more going on that words can convey. Stuck my head in the lab today, not a person in sight.

Video conferencing isn't ideal for that part of the phase.

9. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Yeah it’s not the right field for distance learning to work. How long are they doing it for?

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So far until the end of the month. I'm hoping it doesn't get extended.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

What's up, everyone? It's been awhile. I hope all is well, considering what's going on right now.

I don't normally have a job where I can work from home, but my boss has made it easy for me to work from home at least some of the days of the week. Cool.

I was one who was laughing at the toilet paper hoarders, until I got low on TP and went to the store and couldn't find any. LOL. These ridiculous hoarders have made ME into a hoarder. It's a vicious cycle.

I bought a house late last year and because of that, I'm now working a 2nd job...at Target. Last Thursday, when they canceled March Madness, etc, I had to work that night. It was like end of days - there were so many people buying canned goods, pasta, etc.

Relax people. We're not going to be locked down for a year!!

And once again, I'm BEHIND the craze because now I can't find soap refill. ARGH!!!

When will this craziness end? My daughter has a 2 week Spring Break and it's looking like they're moving to e-learning for awhile after Spring Break is over.

Hope all is well with everyone. I've been away for quite awhile and I kinda miss it. I'll be tooling around this site more often.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

15. meowkittenmeow

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

These are exactly the kinds of hoes you're supposed to be rescuing, Black Man. You have achieved your degrees and success for just such a female. You's a sellout for messing with these good hair Beckies when yo queens like this one need your help!

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

They gonna be waiting a looong time if they waiting on me.

I'll save them hoes when jesus shows up, in the meantime they can praise me as a black king.

18. meowkittenmeow

[​IMG]

19. K

K Well-Known Member

this sounds like my son

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member