Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The President is giving a press conference right now - said that they are considering if anyone has been laid off or shutdown because of the restrictions, they will be sending $ checks to help cover lost pay, within the next two weeks (immediately). They are figuring out by the end of the day, exactly what the policy is.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I wonder how much though Bernie suggested 65k per family which would be huge. I know I know how we gonna pay for it. Well we dumped 1.5 trillion into the market last week why not the people and we can definitely afford it

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Black men don't get 3rd, 4th, 5th chances like everyone else.

Even the LBGTQ will dump him because snorting meth off a hustler's ass is not the image of "normalcy" they want to project.

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Let me guess. That number came straight out of his ass.

6. The Dark King

So what solution would you give? Again we literally gave 1.5 trillion to the banks this week and there's another 850 billion in stimulus on the table. Why not give that money to American families who need it oppose to the greedy who want it

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Don't deflect. Otherwise go run in the street naked because a drunk hobo did it.

What is the 65k based on?

8. The Dark King

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I didn't co-sign that.

You co-signed fairy fart dust Bernie.

Your go

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Why that 65k number when he doesn't know how long we will be quarantined?

The stupid shit get old.

11. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I remember him. He had a lot of potential. And, you proved my point. Cause' if he had been a Republican, he'd still be in politics.

Gay or straight, who they cheat on they're wives with shouldn't matter at all. We're probably the only ones in the industrialized world who gives a fuck about that petty shit.

All we do is hand Republicans elections when we act like that.

How's that been working for us, again?

12. RicardoCooper

Dems can have the perfect scandal-free candidates (Obama) and still figure out ways to hand America to Republicans

Your analogy is off

13. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

liberals eat their own

14. RicardoCooper

@samson1701 is funny as hell.

Politicians are supposed to represent my interests, this ain't it

These far leftists live on another planet, no wonder Bernie lost twice

15. samson1701

Get it straight, I haven't said anything about voting for him in spite of the drug charges. I'm talking about the him cheating on his wife and his possible homosexuality. If you're going to write about something I said, then make sure I actually said it. See, I'm dealing with facts, history and reason. My feelings don't factor into it. I'm not sure you can say the same thing. Which is fine. But, if you're operating from a point of personal dislike based on your "feelings" then you're a lot closer to being on another planet than I am.

With that said, what if there were no drugs involved and it was just him getting caught up in some gay shit? What would you do then? Would that prevent you from voting for him?

BTW, I wasn't a Bernie supporter. Though, I liked a lot of what he had to say. Wasn't against him. Wasn't for him. I had questions that weren't being addressed. I'm a capitalist through and through. I just believe in socially responsible capitalism. Yang was my guy.

While we're on the subject of Bernie, if the every day working class knew what was good for them, they'd vote for Bernie. What he wants to do has a proven track record of working well for the working man. Far better than what we have for the average Joe. That's an evidence based judgement. Not what I "feel".

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

You forgot about this pic:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  18. samson1701

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. RicardoCooper

You still voting for this dude, bruh?

20. RicardoCooper

You sound like you're the one in your feelings. I go by facts.

So if you're cool with these shenanigans I wonder, what is your floor? Do you even have a rock-bottom? What WON'T you accept in a candidate? Inquiring minds want to know! Hahaha