Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Ha! You got him.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I wonder how many black men feel this liberal pressure to prove they aren't homophobic? Personally, I just don't give a fuck.

3. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

There are an exorbitant number of people in polyamorous relationships, so they could be in one. As I said, this is purely speculation,just as your reply is purely speculation. We simply do not know.

4. meowkittenmeow

Got what?

5. meowkittenmeow

I don’t think there is a pressure to prove a lack of homophobia. I always find it amusing how some black folks get together about their homophobic feelings. What is that saying about “thou doth protest too much”? Lol. If people want to fuck, let them fuck. If people want to have an open marriage, let em. I never understand why people get so bent out of shape over where people put their private parts. It kind of reminds me of when the sistas try to be the dick police and say we should only fuck bw.

The way I see it, if it isn’t harming me, or anyone else, then it’s fine. His harm is the drugs and getting caught. As far as the couple having some agreement or not, the world may never know. But, if they didn’t, he is a cheating piece of shit. Plain and simple.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Well there is obviously an agenda. You can call the agenda what you like or you can conveniently pretend like it doesn't exist when you want and magically remember it when you find it convenient.
    Just like you did with the unicorns.

7. meowkittenmeow

I said I don’t think, that is not necessarily a disagreement on whether there is an agenda, but me explaining that I haven’t seen that agenda. I have certainly seen the “replace straight black man with gay asexual black man” agenda, but not much beyond that as of late. I may not watch as much television or read as much conventional media as the rest of you to see it. But, based in what I read, and see, I do not see it. If you have some examples, I’d be more than happy to evaluate.

As far as homophobia, I never claimed you were, I was making a statement based on reading previous posters comments. I, personally, don’t remember you posting anything of that sort. The only thing that I was confused on, was the bisexual people not existing thing, which you have cleared up. So, as I mentioned before, some examples might help me to better understand why you feel that or what I may be missing.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That's what I was calling the agenda. (The replace straight black men agenda) That seems to be at least part of the agenda. I don't claim to know what's in their minds but I think they may be trying to accomplish more than one similar goal there.

People are going to react to the agenda in different ways. Some black men may feel the need to express how "gay friendly" they are around whites. Behaviors become habits. We typically have to fit into the society dominated by them, so that may be some blackmen's way to fit in or relieve some of the pressure of being black in America.

9. meowkittenmeow

Oh, ok, I get it. Replacing black straight men with gay dudes is a way to replace us, while simultaneously pushing us to not be able to say anything about it, otherwise we are homophobic. Interesting take on it. I looked at it differently. Considering how gay black men kowtow to the black matriarchy, I thought it was there to provide faux diversity, and to appease black women. But, it seems there is a third agenda (probably more).

If that is the case, I would agree with you that not only is that annoying and erasure (something the black matriarchy swears up and down is only happening to black women), but I think it only further alienates those who normally don’t give a shit.

That being said, as I believe one of the never-ending aspects of mankind to be “people be fucking”, I am not bothered by the drug addict gay/bi dude. I also wasn’t bothered by the lesbian/bi politician that was fucking interns. But, I can easily be bothered by the current agenda, while simultaneously not being bothered by what someone who is gay or bit or whatever does right or wrong (so long as it doesn’t affect me).

As far as the wife goes, she probably knew or had some idea, but the brother had a potentially bright future with money and power, and hypergamy stops for no one. All I feel bad for, in this situation, are the offspring that will have to hear about this as they get older.

Come to think of it, this reminds me of when the black lives crowd made their 12 matriarchal principles and left out black men, but kept black women and transgendered people. Even though we (black men) speak for around 96% of those affected. One brotha brought it up, and some gay brotha called him transphobic for mentioning it. He didn’t say anything mean about transgenders or call them names or anything. So, yeah, I get your point.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
  10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Exactly.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Now they saying he is withdrawing from politics and going to rehab for alcohol addiction. He keeps trying to make it clear that he's not on meth.

I find it odd to be around someone that's on hard drugs if you are not doing it yourself. I don't buy it. Meth, crack and heroin aren't party drugs. People crave that stuff daily.

12. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I wonder how long it would take before he resurfaces again after this particular scandal blows over? (pun intended).

13. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

First thing; I'm not giving him a pass for the meth use. If you'll refer back to my original post, you'll see that. I only wrote about why him being bi and cheating on his wife should have zero to do with his ability to further the liberal cause. With that said, let's not forget that he can be forgiven for the meth use a lot quicker than he'll ever be forgiven for liking men. Especially, in the black community and religious circles. Marion Barry cheated on his wife with a prostitute while doing crack. He was forgiven and re-elected. The big difference is he was straight.

And, yes I know gay marriage had majority support back in 09'. But, let's be real, black people and southern whites were not going to vote for a gay brotha in 09. You know how it goes down.

Nope. I learned that from my conservative mentor back in the day. You vote for ideals not people. The people you vote for only have to serve you're ideals. Nothing more. Nothing less. That's why con-servatives stay winning elections. That way of thinking works.

As I said before, I give exactly zero fucks who he cheats on his wife with. All these bullshit, puritanical standards got us was less buying power, shitty working class jobs and Trump. We need to start winning elections.

BTW, any and all rights, protections and freedoms you have as a working class blackman all spring from the well of liberal thought. Your welcome.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  14. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

I’ve never herd of this man nor this slander that he was the “next Obama”. I do not feel better off knowing his existence. Thoughts and prayers to his family. Sheesh

15. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Nigga, this ain't Dark Cavern. Get your fucking dick outta your avatar.

16. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

You serious? I think the corona is fuckin up your eyesight. Either that or wishful thinking fuck if I know.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. RicardoCooper

Classic liberalism, sure. Extreme permissiveness, nah.

Politicians cheat on their wives..

John Edwards cheated on his dying wife with a side piece and got her pregnant, his political career was over too. I'd be willing to bet you don't remember that guy. That was a whole lot less salacious than Gillum's situation.

These guys craft policies that affect us.

No thanks.

18. RicardoCooper

Uh...that doesn't look like his dick? LOL

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

LOL..
    I was too scared to Google Dark Cavern, least it's full of hairstyled dicks?
    [​IMG]

20. DJG87

DJG87 Well-Known Member

I mean... My epidermis was showing.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020