BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Watched RAW earlier and saw that Lana and Lashley were in a mixed tag team match against Rusev and some other girl named Liv(who crashed there "wedding")
    [​IMG]

Anyway I went to check out how that storyline is going and came across this ---> https://dailyddt.com/2020/01/01/wwe-bobby-lashley-racism-lana/

Bobby has also received death threats but his are of course racial. I knew the racist part of wrestling fans were mostly against this especially how others have pointed out that the WWE have ANOTHER love storyline going on Smackdown with some big fat white dude Otis and blonde and buxom female wrestler named Mandy Rose and how much they LOVE that storyline even though as people pointed out he makes sexual gestures towards her.

2. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Its no shock that Bobby also got the death threats and its also not shocking that these same wrestling "fans" would be into a storyline where a fat white guy is getting love from a gorgeous woman. We all know that the white male ego constantly needs to be stroked in many cases, in a stroyline like the Lashley/Lana one is hits many of these fans to their core of their insecurities. The Otis/Mandy storyline is an ego boost. We see this all throughout entertainment hell we see it in life.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

The CW just put out this sneak peek clip for tonight's post-crisis series penultimate episode of "Arrow"/backdoor pilot for the "Green Arrow & the Canaries" spinoff series:

Mia is engaged to J.J. to now in the new current post-crisis timeline, but in the pre-crisis/post-flashpoint timeline J.J. was basically the main villain in the future.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  4. darkcurry

The storyline is off the hook and wild, but that has been WWE storylines for over 2 decades. I remember Edge and Lita having a live "sex" show where she really got topless under a blanket because the cameras accidentally caught some of her titty out. Still to this day they love that wild ass censor pushing stunt!

And as I mentioned before I seen video of it on youtube where that Otis guy acts really creepy and weird in his body movements towards Mandy Rose... but they love that.

Listen to them cheer.

I get it that Lashley and Lana are playing the heels, but these "fans" are obviously going off script and showing their true colors.

5. That "Zoey's playlist" is going to sideline the black dude and that white boy will win the love triangle. you heard it here first.

mad I gave them a view tbh.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Emergence really knows their demographic.

7. darkcurry

What you mean? What episode are you on?

8. meowkittenmeow

Watching the most recent episode.

The show is for overweight women who still want attractive men to desire them in droves. To be fair, it’s no different than those fat guy comedy shows with the attractive wife. I am all for it so long as large overweight black men get TV shows where they fuck super models and are desired by all, too. Lol, we still have to be 6’3” with abs and light skin.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. ColiBreh1

So "Emergence" is the perfect show for Lizzo's fans/defenders of her fuccery?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. meowkittenmeow

No. It is a show with solid writing, and interesting science fiction. But, it is geared to larger women who want to fantasize about being badasses and being desired by hot guys. It’s similar to what those big white guy with the hot wife shows are like. The main difference is it has an interesting plot and isn’t a sitcom. Lizzo’s weird stinking ass will not be twerking at basketball games on the show.

11. ColiBreh1

That describes a lot of Lizzo's fans/defenders though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. meowkittenmeow

It also describes women who may have been badasses back in their day, but had children, the weight packed on a bit, and still want to feel desirable. Plenty of those women disagree with Lizzo’s disgusting behavior.

13. darkcurry

It's the whole inclusion thing hollywood is about at the moment. But to your point @meowkittenmeow they seem to exclude certain types of black men or rarely go there.

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

To be fair to the fat guy hot wife shows the men still meet what women traditionally want. A stable earner who makes them laugh and protects them. And it reflects a lot of relationships because it's not like these dudes end up with models they end up with women slightly more attractive than them. Like King of Queens might as well be a documentary as far as that borough goes. Tons of average blue collar dudes with wives slightly more attractive with an office job.
    Opposed to the desirable guy who goes after after the less desirable man. We don't work like that men are very visual creatures personality doesn't work by itself to make us want someone.

15. meowkittenmeow

Solid points.

16. meowkittenmeow

Very true

17. darkcurry

Stills from the penultimate episode of The Good Place.

Snapshot 1 (1-23-2020 11-00 PM).png Snapshot 2 (1-23-2020 11-00 PM).png Snapshot 3 (1-23-2020 11-00 PM).png Snapshot 4 (1-23-2020 11-01 PM).png Snapshot 5 (1-23-2020 11-02 PM).png Snapshot 6 (1-23-2020 11-02 PM).png Snapshot 7 (1-23-2020 11-02 PM).png Snapshot 9 (1-23-2020 11-02 PM).png

18. y'know, I'm willing to bet with how "mixed race IR friendly" Netflix's new "October Faction" is there's probably no IR in favor of the black dude.....or he'll be gay lol just watch

well not me, I'm not giving them my view but ya'll watch lol.

19. they only like IR *ONE* way in Hollywood.

20. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Well actually Hollywood likes it 2 ways...

1. Black chicks and White Dudes

2. Gay Black Males and Gay White Males

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List