BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

the witcher...a new series from netflix...

troll turned beauty has a nude sex scene with a brotha her character name is : Yennifer

Anya Chalotre / Royce Pierrson

Young blond princess named Ciri has a budding relationship with a black elf

Freya Allen / Wilson Radjou Pujalti

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    • List
  4. ColiBreh1

Only clips on YouTube I could find of Odette Annable & Aaron Jennings on "Pure Genius":

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  5. ColiBreh1

Here's the full wedding segment:

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Most people hate this. It's mostly "incels" though. It did turn out to be one of the most whackiest things I've ever seen! Her "vowels" were a turn off. lol.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In the latest episode of the CBS All Access series, Tell Me A Story, bodyguard Beau (Eka Darville) and his celebrity client Ashley (Natalie Alyn Lind) begin a secret relationship.

8. darkcurry

This was good. I liked it. Have you seen it yet?

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Yes, I started following the series in its first year, where there were dissimilar fairytale-themed characters.

10. ColiBreh1

I'm watching the 4th episode of "Soundtrack" right now & I feel like they need to do a better job of establishing timelines. I'm 20 minutes into the episode and somehow Callie Hernandez's character Nellie is familiar & comfortable with Sam's cousin & friends even though Sam hasn't introduced her to his family/friends before this episode. And Nellie is ready to introduce Sam to her parents. There seems to be some type of time jump.

EDIT:

LOL, I just remembered 1 of y'all mentioned in this thread that the storytelling on this show is non-linear. That explains a lot.

• List
  11. darkcurry

Sometimes shows do that. That's why you have to pay attention. I've been confused by time jumps before thinking that I missed an episode. lol.

12. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Nice catch. The lead actor looks familiar but I don't recognize his name or his work.

13. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

The lead actor in Soundtrack is Paul James,if you have seen the TNT show the last ship he might look familiar, or he was one of the leads in the ABC family show Greek(played the gay best friend of the main character)

I am surprised nobody has mentioned that FBI has been monitoring the whole Lana and Lashley thing. It seems that seeing a black man and a white woman together really triggers some people, who would have thought that wrestling would attract such types of people.
    https://comicbook.com/wwe/2019/12/1...ction-bobby-lashley-rusev-cheating-storyline/

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  14. ColiBreh1

@glt1980 I just finished "Pure Genius" a few days ago. Odette Annable & Aaron Jennings' characters are still together in the finale. But who know what would've happened if the show had gotten a 2nd season. The main character still gave Odette Annable simp looks in the finale, especially when he sees her with Aaron Jennings.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    • List
  15. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

@Colibreh I am surprised that they lasted it does not usually turn out that way when these triangles start, the brother no matter what type of guy he is usually is the odd man left out. If there was a second season and the cast remained the same I am sure that things would have gotten much more complicated for the couple.

16. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

^ I guess that was why some people (including myself) was surprised by the ending of Same Time Next Christmas.

17. meowkittenmeow

I binge watched Evil this weekend. Solid show, very entertaining. It’s like a supernatural X-files with more personality and less emo. I can tell that the writing for the show and sexual chemistry is not being written by a certain group of women, because it is done so well. I look forward to future episodes.

I will attempt to finish the first episode of Emergence this week. Hopefully it gets better.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. ColiBreh1

The ending for that "Same Time, Next Surprise" TV film shouldn't have been a surprise seeing as Charles Michael Davis was heavily promoted as the Male co-lead.

19. darkcurry

Notice the places she said the death threats are coming from. All places on the internet. People too damn bold online until reality hits them and they show you why they are cowards. Pro wrestling fans online are some of the most miserable people. When I watch wrestling here and there and go on some of the hashtags trending most of it is almost always negative. They have major issues. The storyline is crazy, but that is pro wrestling for you. CJ Perry aka Lana seems very strong though. And as a woman that has dated a black guy before she showed in that interview that she probably has dealt with those kind of people before.

20. meowkittenmeow

Oh, and episode 10 of Evil...

That Fucking Song!!!

• List