The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I tried but honestly can't get into it. I've actually been watching old episodes of Heroes lately. That show was truly ahead of its time and it featured some really cool IR moments even though them calling the black dude the Haitian was problematic af

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

What season of "Heroes" you watching? I feel like the overabundance of DC & Marvel TV shows in 2010's makes a 2000's show like "Heroes" irrelevant AF. Which is why I assume that reboot season of "Heroes" from a few years ago flopped.

3. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

This makes sense because there are deficiencies in Disney's high profile projects for 2020. With no established MCU franchises (Black Widow is an established character but its a new franchise) and no Star Wars, they have to hedge their bets as much as possible.

4. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  5. The Dark King

Season 1 its actually really good I'm enjoying it

6. ColiBreh1

Is this your first time watching "Heroes"?

7. The Dark King

Nah but it's been nearly 10 years I forgot a lot of it

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Unless this takes place between Civil War and Infinity War (the two years when Cap, Falc and Widow were on the run from the government), if Vision can come back from destruction, Widow can come back from the dead.

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Women.

10. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Deathstroke: Knights & Dragons animated series will debut January 6 on the CWSeed streaming service.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Now this guy is interesting.

12. SilverSmith

13. SilverSmith

New WW 1984 image.

[​IMG]

14. SilverSmith

Raising Dion Will Be Back For Season 2

Netflix has renewed Raising Dion for a second season, which is set to begin shooting this year.
    Season two will consist of eight one-hour episodes.

It was announced earlier this week that Raising Dion Season One was one of the 10 most popular show on Netflix in 2019, and the most popular kids & family series release of 2019.

[​IMG]

Story

15. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

16. ColiBreh1

17. SilverSmith

The New Mutants is set in an isolated hospital where a group of young mutants is being held for psychiatric monitoring. When strange occurrences begin to take place, both their new mutant abilities and their friendships will be tested as they battle to try and make it out alive.

The film’s cast includes: Anya Taylor-Joy as Illyana Rasputin/Magik, a Russian mutant with sorcery powers and the sister of Colossus; Maisie Williams as Rahne Sinclair/Wolfsbane, a Scottish mutant with the power to turn into a wolf; Charlie Heaton as Sam Guthrie/Cannonball, an American mutant who can propel himself into the air; Henry Zaga as Roberto da Costa/Sunspot, a Brazilian mutant with the ability to manipulate solar energy; Blu Hunt as Danielle Moonstar/Mirage, a Native American mutant who has the power to create illusions from the fears and desires of a person’s mind; and Alice Braga as Cecilia Reyes, a mentor to the group and a medical doctor who has the ability to generate a protective bio-field around herself.

https://www.thewrap.com/the-new-mutants-trailer-x-men-teenage-horror/

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. SilverSmith

New promo for Star Trek: Picard, premiering January 23 on CBS All Access.

19. ColiBreh1

20. SilverSmith

Avatar director James Cameron and producer Jon Landau attended the unveiling of the Mercedes-Benz VISION AVTR, which is inspired by Avatar, at CES in Las Vegas on January 6, 2020 and brought along the first Avatar sequels concept art.

Cameron is planning four Avatar sequels. Avatar 2 is slated for a December 2021 release date.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Story