BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Oh, dear. Humans, man. lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. darkcurry

Seen a few episodes of V Wars and it was pretty good and kept interesting in wanting to finish it over the weekend so I'm in

Michael Fayne(Adrian Holmes) and Danika Dubov(Kimberly-Sue Murray)
    Michael Fayne and Danika Dubov started out as a hook up and he apparently infected her turning her into a vampire of a different nature.
    Snapshot 2 (12-7-2019 3-48 AM).png

This was not the moment he turned her rather a daydream. But he infected people he had contact with so apparently it happened when they had sex. I haven't got that far yet to just how he turned her. But she became a vampire with just fangs that injects a toxin into her victims. She doesn't need to kill to feed like Michael does.
    Snapshot 1 (12-7-2019 4-08 AM).png

Snapshot 1 (12-7-2019 3-46 AM).png Snapshot 3 (12-7-2019 3-49 AM).png

Michael, Danika & Ava(Sydney Meyer)
    In the last episode I watched Michael and Danika(I like that name. lol) were reunited when one his followers found her shot and brought her to his group known as the "Bloods" or "Blood Nation".

Ava is one of his followers a vampire herself that arranged people for Michael and came to him for leadership. He appointed her his right-hand woman. I thought nothing of it and it still could be nothing until this scene came on showing him carrying Danika and Ava looked a little jealous and wasn't pleased.
    V Wars - Michael, Danika and Ava.png

That's where we are at right now as far as BM/WW sightings on this show. I wasn't going to be able to finish the series in one night.

3. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

This looks promising. It’s on my list. How sexy are the sex scenes?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. darkcurry

lol. I haven't got that far but so far all there has been are implied sex scenes and just the foreplay leading up to it(especially in that daydream scene with Michael and Danika).

5. darkcurry

If you guys like myself miss seeing the sexy vampire in TV and movies then you are going to love Danika in V Wars. That's where the TV show Van Helsing missed on was the sexy and eroticism of vampires.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

That confrontation between Schultz and Johnson at the Cotton Club was legendary.

7. meowkittenmeow

Alright, I’ll give it a shot.

8. darkcurry

Finished V Wars earlier and it was good, but the cliffhangers although shocking were something I didn't agree with hanging in the balance in a finale

Michael & Danika "Dani"
    As far as Michael and Danika go. They became a very sexy couple.

But at the end when the bloods turned on Michael and was going to kill them both we don't know if Danika was just scared as hell or that's just how she is, because when Michael convinced Ava to spare her after she begged for her life they said their goodbyes. While crying off running to get away Danika ran into her sister who was looking for her to kill her. And after she made Dani get down on her knees the screen went black and a gun blast went off.

And with Michael he was supposed killed when the bloods took him away in that van. So the cliffhanger with these two is up in the air for now. They didn't end as in a breakup just Danika showing that she wasn't no ride or die(lol) and Michael wanting her spared. If they aren't dead then I don't know how they are going to get back to each other in season 2.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Danika and Michael Fayne - V Wars.png

9. darkcurry

Other than the erotic shortly filmed sex scene with Dani and Michael there was another scene that was pretty stylish and becoming of vampires
    where Michael seduced and turned the presidents daughter(who was fascinated by him.) into a vampire in a pretty cool erotic scene.
    Snapshot 2 (12-8-2019 4-23 AM).png Snapshot 1 (12-8-2019 4-22 AM).png Snapshot 3 (12-8-2019 4-23 AM).png Snapshot 5 (12-8-2019 4-23 AM).png Snapshot 6 (12-8-2019 4-24 AM).png Snapshot 7 (12-8-2019 4-24 AM).png

10. meowkittenmeow

Does the V in V Wars stand for Vampires or Vaginas? I only ask because this dude is skeeting in more women than a homeless thug that needs a place to stay.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope that ban is lifted in your country.

12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I just got done watching the mid-season finale (Season 1, Episode 9) of "Stumptown". LOL, you dudes complain about IR love triangles are gonna be frustrated with this show because this looks like it's gonna be a long drawn-out triangle.

13. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

This month CBS All Access introduces viewers to “Beauty and the Beast" in season 2 of the grim anthology series Tell Me A Story.

14. I usually lurk without signing in but I had to sign in just to gloat: I WAS RIGHT!! LMFAOOOOOOOOO I KNEW I WAS RIGHT LMAOOOOO THE BLACK SUPERMAN DUDE TRIED TO TELL ME I WAS WRONG LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO BRO I'M DONE.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I just started on "Pure Genius" this week. It looks likes CBS aired the episodes out of order. So if y'all are gonna get into this short-lived show, I heavily recommend y'all watch it in the production code # order listed on the Wikipedia page of the show.

I watched the 2nd episode yesterday (Which I just found out is really the 3rd episode according to the production code number) & looks like there's gonna be a love triangle between Odette Annable, Aaron Jennings, & the lead character played by Augustus Prew.

16. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Ok, just finished all 10 Episodes of "Soundtrack" on Neflix and it was a reasonably decent drama/love story.

First, the lead BM actor(also stared in "The World We Make") has 2 White Love interests.

Second, surprisingly they didn't do any of the "usual" BS when it comes to BM/WW relationships, which was a refreshing change.

Third, the story is told in a non-linear timeframe. I don't want to spoil anything but you'll know what I mean when you watch it.

Now, each episode has 2..MUSICAL SCENES, each lasting about 90 seconds. And NO, it's NOT A MUSICAL! So don't let that throw you off, the title of the show is called "Soundtrack"...LOL. My advice is to just fast forward past them like I did.

The first time they broke out singing, I started laughing out loud, but again just fast forward, or watch it, if that's what you like...LOL.

I enjoyed what I saw, give it a shot.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  17. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

I started watching it independent of your post and yes, there are some flimsy character plot points, but there are some surprisingly strong elements as well. Not perfect by any standard of measure, but engaging and very watchable because the actors are compelling.

18. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Watching "The Witcher" which is campaigning to be Netflix's flagship series of the Winter and capture some "A Song of Ice & Fire" fans who have become disgusted by HBO's adaptation. I'm really surprised by how explicit the IR sex scenes are so far and have been captivated by the dark tone of the storylines. I'm going to try to savor this one and only watch a couple episodes a night . . . may not get anymore until 2021.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. meowkittenmeow

Tell the truth, you are taking it slowly watching it because you are beating yourself into a coma with each episode.
    [​IMG]

I, a gentlemen, will not abuse my meat and will show some restraint.
    [​IMG]

20. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

LOL but I knew going in what Netflix was hoping to achieve so the sex and violence was to be expected if they truly hoped to capture the HBO "Game of Thrones" fandom. I'm rewatching several scenes because there is so much information that I don't have since I never played the games or read the books.

I'm just trying to understand this universe and back story before I get too deep. This is by far the most highly anticipated series of the Winter so why not take it slow and watch the first few episodes repeatedly then advance? The sex scenes are mild when compared to HBO's "Thrones" so its much more about the plot and characters for me.