The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It was so damn disrespectful and shows me the CW simply can't write for black male characters. They're literally all awful in some way or another

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

New clip and trailer breakdown from Netflix's adaptation of the fantasy series The Witcher.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Destroyed the character imo that had so much about him that was interesting and cool.

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

About to watch the first episode of V Wars tonight.
    [​IMG]

It was trending number 1 on twitter for a few hours earlier with a lot of good reactions to it.
    [​IMG]

5. SilverSmith

With the crossover kicking off on December 8th, the full Crisis on Infinite Earths trailer is now online.

6. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. SilverSmith

I'm ready for a terrifying night!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  8. The Dark King

About time

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Fucking dope. We shoulda got this right after Civil War and INSTEAD OF Captain Unlikable Feminist ("Don't touch me."-- Don Cheadle)

Taskmaster yay! Fat Red Guardian boo!

I chalk up Widow's lack of accent to the fact she was embedded in America for so long while her sister wasn't

PS: Post credit sequence will reveal that Widow was resurrected at Vormir when Cap returned Soul Stone, watch

10. SilverSmith

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The latest posters for the tongue-in-cheek action feature.

11. SilverSmith

The Crisis on Infinite Earths extended trailer and Legends Season 5 trailer.

12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

https://www.theverge.com/2019/12/6/...ise-stranger-things-game-of-thrones-streaming

LOL, I had to chuckle when she mentioned that the only people who care about AppleTV+'s "Dickison" is the Tumblr crowd. Anyways I haven't watched "The Mandalorian" yet, but based on the success of the show according to this article & video clip from The Verge, this is a huge win for people like me who have argued for years that the Netflix model of just dropping the entire season of show in 1 day is dumb AF.

13. SilverSmith

Assassin’s Creed: The Rebel Collection is out on Nintendo Switch, bringing together Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (with all its single-player DLC, including the standalone Freedom Cry adventure) and Assassin’s Creed Rogue, the compilation adds Nintendo Switch-specific features to the classic games, including touchscreen interface, HD Rumble, and motion-control aiming – and, of course, the option to play in handheld, tabletop, or TV mode, with a HUD optimized for the Switch’s screen.

* Press release

14. SilverSmith

Just when you thought Prime Video couldn't get any cooler...

15. RicardoCooper

That's really supposed to be Huntress, Black Canary and the 90s Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)? Ugh. Hard pass.

16. RicardoCooper

FUCK
    YES
    FUCK
    YES
    FUCK
    YES
    YES
    YES
    YES
    YES

17. RicardoCooper

Disliked the 1st season although it had its moments. Hate how Maureen is now the leader and all the male characters were dumbed down from the original. In the original Will was the smartest of all of them, in this his mother had to game the IQ test to get him on the colony mission. Eyeroll.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
  18. The Dark King

Yup felt the same way they did everything to neuter the men. They gender bended everywhere possible

19. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Yeah, the mom and the oldest daughter were jerks for no reason. The female "Dr. Smith" was terrible yet she seemed realistic because she reminded me of a few people I know in real-life who constantly sabotage other people but behave as if they are the victims.

20. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]