Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

..And that is bothersome to me to say the least do you agree

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Yes l do. One had to write a fiction book or movie of a ww pol who married a brother and run for Senate or Govw

3. Soulthinker

Correction:Governor.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Top Democrat Dick Durbin says Carter Page owed an apology over FBI F.I.S.A cover-up.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

That meme makes absolutely no sense. If Biden committed a crime, as a private citizen with no WH protection, AG Barr would have opened a case against him already.

Read the call summary to Ukraine's president. Trump was not investigating corruption on that call. He was looking for political dirt on Biden.

7. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Right-wing Facebook memes might not be the best place to get factual political news.

8. Soulthinker

True indeed.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You're so lost to the facts.

Here they are, right out of the horse's mouth. I know you've seen this, that's why I know your response was disingenuous.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Facrs many see but you won't.

ABC Investigation.

11. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

The crime Trump is being impeached for is using his political office for personal gain. Even if Biden committed a crime it isn't the same crime.

12. andreboba

I swear conservatives are willfully stupid whenever it comes to the Trump administration. Biden was describing how U.S. foreign policy pressures other governments we're providing aid to make changes we feel are in line with our interests and values.

Biden was showing how you root out corrupt officials from a foreign government before providing them with financial aid; get rid of X officals we believe to be corrupt or you won't receive any aid.

Trump, on the other hand, was directly asking the Ukrainian president to give him dirt on a domestic political opponent before he would allocate conrgressionally approved military aid for an ally at war with Russia.

You really can't tell the difference?? Or is it easier to play stupid and continue to kiss the ring of Trump??

Sorry, but it's a high crime as outlined by the Constitution to solicit a foreign government to interfere in our elections, and it's the SECOND TIME Trump has done it.

Trump still doesn't understand that publicly cheating to win a presidential election is still wrong.

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Even if he did hold them both accountable

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You're crazy!!
    Trump ASKED NO SUCH THING. Show it or shut it.

Biden on the other hand, threatened with the exact thing... to stop the prosecutor investigating Burista!! It's on tape!!

I can't stop laughing at you saying Biden was merely rooting out corruption when he threatened to "hold billions in Aid if the Prosecutor wasn't fired!"!
    Don't believe me? Call Obama, he will tell you.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  15. andreboba

The WH and State Department use coercive foreign policy all over the world. It's part of the reason many nations dislike us. Ukraine had just ended a major political revolution that ousted the previous regime and ended up with Zelensky as president. The problem was that many of the previous Ukrainian government officials still held their office.

Biden made Ukraine get rid of an official both the U.N. and NATO believed was a corrupt Russian loyalist and unfit to hold office.

And how is it you don't know what was in the Trump phone call to Zelensky, the phone call that started the impeachment inquiry??
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...transcript-trump-ukraine-zelensky-white-house

In the summary, Zelensky asks Trump for an increase in military aid — specifically, to purchase more Javelin anti-tank missiles, useful in Ukraine’s ongoing conflict with Russian-backed separatists in its east.

Trump responds by saying, “I would like you to do us a favor though.”

The favor turns out to be about two investigations Trump would like Ukraine to conduct: one about a bizarre and unfounded theory about Ukrainian possession of a Democratic email server, the other about the Biden family’s allegedly corrupt dealings with a Ukrainian prosecutor.

We previously knew that the president had asked Ukraine to investigate the Bidens because both the president and his attorney, Rudy Giuliani, admitted it. We now know that he also asked Ukraine to investigate the Democratic Party and that he connected it to the question of military aid in their conversation.

You're basically commenting on issues that you're totally uninformed about.

16. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I don't really need to "show it" because the "it" is literally all over every news network in America. For a more specific explination read @andreboba's comment above.

17. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

The more things change...

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Damn, it's easier to get a clearance from the federal government. The FBI reaches out to you then interviews you for about 30 min after checking credit and criminal history. You're done.

Getting a concealed carry in Cali:

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member