Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

If by "... one of them." you mean Christian? Then, yes. Though, I classify myself as 'Christain-other' because I don't belong any church or Christian sect. Thinking about it, I'm more aligned with southern baptist than anything else.

2. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Since it's almost/already Halloween, I thought I would ask:

Do you believe in Ghosts?

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

No

If there are spirits that don't have a body, they are in transition and completely irrelevant until they actually get one. Force = mass * acceleration if you don't have mass you are unable to affect the material world.

Kinetic energy = 1/2 mass* velocity^2. Without mass you can't even possess kinetic energy. It takes mass to be relevant.

There are no rules or logic in beliefs tho. You can believe what you want. It's only delusion when you mistake beliefs for facts.

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol

Mooney is second only to Red Foxx. I need to see him in person. Dave Chappelle is my third of all time.

6. meowkittenmeow

I’ve been laughing at this for a minute...

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Anticipating the holidays like
    [​IMG]

8. CAkicker

I wish I was like my best friend

9. meowkittenmeow

LMFAO!!!

10. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Why is that?

11. CAkicker

Gets all the women

Not afraid of anything, specially Earthquakes

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

13. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

It’s rather intelligent to be afraid of some things, like earthquakes. It keeps you safe. It’s also good to ignore certain fears when they stop you from doing things you know you should do.

14. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Happy New Year, WWBM Family!!!

Wishing you & yours a Happy, Healthy, & Blessed 2020!

[​IMG]

15. CAkicker

Happy New Year

16. K

K Well-Known Member

I find there many people outside of California have a really big fear of earthquakes to the point where they won't visit places (such as California) I get it about some areas, but we rarely have earthquakes that are of any significance and to me there are many other areas that have severe issues that are much more concerning.

17. K

K Well-Known Member

Happy New Year luv!!

Thanks for keeping things alive here!!

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Neil Degrasse Tyson has a class where he teaches his methods of scientific thought. If anyone takes that class let me know what you think. I would just sign right up but no time for it right now.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I would be more concerned about fires, power outages and air pollution. I've been in an earthquake before, it feels very strange, catches you completely off guard.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

Many areas aren't at risk for any of that. I think often people see California as much smaller than it is.