IR in Music Videos thread

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Nellie, Apr 21, 2006.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I prefer not to use nut milk. And I am not making ice cream from scratch due to pure laziness, lol.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You said not to make her orgasm. duh lol

3. meowkittenmeow

Preach!!! I tried it, and they can keep it. I’m going to punch a chicken in the face cuz I feel like it!!!! :p

4. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Yeah, so skip the sex in the first place and have a solid interview with her instead in order to be able to make a logical decision. You are big on logic so am just giving you your options.:)

5. meowkittenmeow

Lol, then there is no point in having sex. I don’t orgasm from sex, so if the time isn’t spent giving her orgasms then it is kind of pointless to even have sex. It is understandable that there is more to the satisfaction of sex than just climax, but if no one is ever going to get there, just seems like a waste of time.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Bruh I'm so glad my mother was the shizzle. Father not so much. I would have went down a very dark path if it were not for her.

7. Madeleine

Lol, I’m just giving the logic oriented people the information they need!
    If all your time is spent giving HER orgasms your lovers must be quite happy though.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. Madeleine

Well... then you just have to accept that your decision is gonna be clouded by some non-logical influences.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I have already....lol. Logic comes into play because I'm all about balance.

11. Madeleine

In India many people (even we’ll educated ones) still marry based on a few formal meetings (set up by parents) where they quiz each other on the important things in life. Based on that they decide whether to marry or not. I know quite a few that seem to be happy with the outcome. At least they have a high level of compatibility. Love develops afterwards, they believe. I think it could work (even though I wouldn’t wanna try it).

12. meowkittenmeow

Serial killer? Mad scientist?

13. meowkittenmeow

Societal pressures and status is what keeps them together.

14. meowkittenmeow

I dated a chef once. One of the only women I was ever happy with. She was bothered by the fact that I really only wanted her for her culinary talents.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I wanna swap love for friendship. Love can come later or never, makes me no difference.

16. Madeleine

In the worst case scenario.
    I know a few personally who honestly fell in love. Since love is chemistry, who says it can only be created the way us Westerners know it?

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

dating a Chef sounds Great!!!!!

Why didn't I think of that?

18. meowkittenmeow

Science... science says...

19. Madeleine

Hahaha... I’d be, too! You didn’t sell it to her well. You’d have told her you are the first woman I have ever truly been happy with... that way you’d still be eating her food:).

20. meowkittenmeow

Bruh!!! You don’t even know. She was Japanese but living in Korea learning their cuisine. Boooouyuuyy!!!! It was the shiznittle-snack-zap-Zappa! She wasn’t my physical type, but what she “literally brought to the table” made the physical aspect irrelevant. I kept her body and heart fulfilled, and she kept my stomach filled. We were young, So she wanted me to want her for other things. Last time I heard from her was in 2010. She wanted to get back together, but we were on different sides of the planet with different goals.