IR in Music Videos thread

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Nellie, Apr 21, 2006.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

You have anything to back that up?

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

He's probably going off of IR marriage stats (There no way to measure IR dating, sex, & having out-of-wedlock kids). Not to mention the existence of "Da Hood", which is black folks segregated from the rest of society.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Damn. Well said. You turned me around on this song

4. The Dark King

Least desired race on dating apps

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

The Kardis have done more for interracial relations than the Loving decision.

6. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

They want black men and white women to kowtow to the black matriarchy, just like how white dudes want black men and white women to kowtow to the white male patriarchy. White men and black women are two sides of the same coin.

7. The Dark King

Facts on facts on facts.
    The Loving decision was for white men who didnt want have to deal with any shit for who they chose to mess with it.
    Its done nothing for black men with white women that's all due to sports and entertainments. Without black athletes and entertainers we'd still be getting lynched.

8. The Dark King

I actually encourage and support them being together. Maybe leave us alone finally

9. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I agree. And support this idea. Let Boomqueesha and Jeb get together, and leave us the hell alone.

This is what I really love about intelligent, strong, and loving non-black women (IE. The intelligent ones that don’t have any close bw friends). They don’t “bend the knee” to black women’s insecurities and entitlement. And that conversation never would have happened as they know that the only person they have to prove themselves to is the man their with and vice versa. That whole rap sounds “groundbreaking” to woke hotep/Shae Butter types, but sounds like some beta “shuckin and jiving for the matriarchy” bullshit to us.

They can keep it.

Side note: The woman I’m currently intimate with has been a friend for years. The first time I met her she got into an argument with a bw over being interested in me (I was on leave from the Army at the time). She didn’t back down once. Pennsylvania has it’s weird points and you run into those predatory black women types now and then. They think they have “dibs”.

10. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

some articles I read over a decade ago. Things may have changed but....doubtful.

11. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Co-sign this 100%. It kinda hit me a couple years ago when I saw this Tumbler post:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  12. darkcurry

lol. Do you have anything to back THAT up?

13. The Dark King

14. The Dark King

Yeah check out the Okcupid data its very illuminating. Hope youre not being purposefully obtuse. We all know in every single culture on earth black people are the most disliked and all for absolutely no reason other than being black.

15. darkcurry

It has some to do with it. I think in part of being well liked and loved plays a part. I don't get influenced in my dating life by many celebs but I have been influenced by figures like Michael Jackson for their light and humanitarian work. The only thing I can think of is that there are white women out there that stopped letting The Media and the system tell them who and what they should be attracted to.

16. darkcurry

You hope I'm not being obtuse(which I'm not) and I hope you are not being literal. I get what you are saying though and I have pointed out that lopsidedness myself. It's just that things have changed(for the better) and I don't like to ignore that being as though what it took for us to get there.

Also there are places on the internet and in this world and country where black men are MOST desired. Speaking of Entertainment we are seeing that within the fanbases of some of these shows i.e. Cloak And Dagger, The Good Place, Legacies, etc.

I'm pretty sure there is a dating app out there where black men are desirable.

17. The Dark King

You underestimate how influential media is. There's a reason why most women in the states don't list Asian or Indian men as heartthrobes but the exist in places like Canada

18. The Dark King

If its not a black focused app no sir sorry there isn't. I'm not saying black men or women won't find matches but when competing against every other race and ethnicity most times no. There's a reason why we say twice as good to get half as far. We have to be insanely exceptional to be on par.

19. darkcurry

Have you seen some of the brothas that pull these supermodels?

How much progress you think has been made from the 90s to now? Give me an estimated percentage.

20. darkcurry

I wasn't though. lol. Which is why I mentioned those ladies that STOPPED being influenced by what MSM wants them to be attracted to and in what light to view black men.